The Newbie Introduction Thread: Come on in and say hello!

Mahaboo

I guess when I came here I didn't exactly give a friendly introduction. So I thought up a better one.

Hi, I'm Jintao, most recognizable from the hit film Rush Hour. I enjoy video games very heavily, and I also like to play JEDI ACADEMY, KOTOR, and mostly my Super NES games. The kind of music I like? Ah, anything (VIDEO GAME MUSIC), punk rock, classical, not this new type of country or hip hop music.

Bands I like:

AFI,

GREEN DAY,

WEEZER,

NIRVANA,

THE ATARIS,

THE DARKNESS.

My Favorite Movies:

THE MUPPET MOVIE,

THE MUPPET CAPER,

SPACEBALLS,

HISTORY OF THE WORLD PART I,

ROBIN HOOD MEN IN TIGHTS,

ALL OF THE STAR WARS FILMS,

CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK,

X MEN 1 & 2.

FAV Games:

MISCHIEF MAKERS

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC

SPIDERMAN 2

SUPER MARIO 64

SMASH BROS. MELEE

STARFOX

JEDI ACADEMY

RAYMAN 1-3

I guess I'm just giving a vauge image of myself but I hope that shows a little of myself.

mmgal8.jpg

THE INQUISITION ROX!!

I guess when I came here I didn't exactly give a friendly introduction. So I thought up a better one.

Hi, I'm Jintao, most recognizable from the hit film Rush Hour. I enjoy video games very heavily, and I also like to play JEDI ACADEMY, KOTOR, and mostly my Super NES games. The kind of music I like? Ah, anything (VIDEO GAME MUSIC), punk rock, classical, not this new type of country or hip hop music.

Bands I like:

AFI,

GREEN DAY,

WEEZER,

NIRVANA,

THE ATARIS,

THE DARKNESS.

My Favorite Movies:

THE MUPPET MOVIE,

THE MUPPET CAPER,

SPACEBALLS,

HISTORY OF THE WORLD PART I,

ROBIN HOOD MEN IN TIGHTS,

ALL OF THE STAR WARS FILMS,

CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK,

X MEN 1 & 2.

FAV Games:

MISCHIEF MAKERS

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC

SPIDERMAN 2

SUPER MARIO 64

SMASH BROS. MELEE

STARFOX

JEDI ACADEMY

RAYMAN 1-3

I guess I'm just giving a vauge image of myself but I hope that shows a little of myself.

mmgal8.jpg

THE INQUISITION ROX!!

Now when we pass your post through the "What we care about o-tron 2500LX" we get this:

Hi, I'm Jintao.

Try to remember we don't have to be told about you, we will learn who you are through your good posts, and should you become a bad poster, we will learn to hate you as well.

I'll get this out of the way.

I've always gotten comments about the screename

1. i truly don't care

2. best excuse to insult your name if i want to without threat of comeback :D

3. by all means shorten it, I recommend DCAMID or Id

screename out of the way, a little about me.

Found the site through Flash Flash Revolution

first song i Downloaded i believe was the aquatic interlude in the first super mario.

My current favorite Galvanised Boss (ffvii)

I'm a webcomic junkie, which might possibly explain my soon to be placed [edit]signature[/edit, stupid 40x40 pixel avatar size] if anyone has read www.elgoonishshive.com. I also like Ctrl Alt Del, Nuklear Power (8-bit theater for those that know it as such), A modest destiny(suidi.net), and Girly (lesbians *drool*)

I've helped Admin 2 RPG Forum sites, one i quit the other I'm breaking from because the summer has me too busy.

Now for the Icebreakers

I used to live on the corner of Gay Dr. and Cumings Ln. before Gay turned into Briar Rd.

And I work at Dairy Queen, which is also on Gay Dr.

I graduated this year, starting a new tradition of putting mardi Grai Beads on the principle, seriously.

They were giving him pennies. What the fuck?!? (sorry if thats one of those lines but hey i got a couple stikes before anything major right?)things had to be changed.

I think thats it.

Hello! Allow myself to introduce... myself :roll:

I am Big Giant Circles, but you can call me BGC. ssup OCR forum junkies!

You can probably either find me here, or else at www.tfcgaschamber.com (I'm a Team Fortress Classic junkie) or otherwise makin' (trying anyway) some tunes.

Hopefully I'll be joining the ranks of ReMixer, but until then, I'll be lurking around here somewhere.

Hello, there. I'm Everit, as you can tell :D. And as you can tell, I'm new. So new in fact that I do not have a signature or an avatar yet. I'm a nice guy to get along with and this isn't my first time in a forum so I know how things work. Hoping to learn a few things and helps a few people. Cya in the forums!

Hello everyone new. (Too lazy to look)

I suggest we let all of the new member in on some of our unwritten rules (that haven't been said yet). These rules have to do with usage of 1337 speak, Favorites threads, topic that recently been done, and other stuff that I probably forgot.

Welcome newcomers!

Oh, if you want to make sure your sig pic works, there's a thread in this very forum section for that kind of thing: http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11654

And if you want someone to make you a sig, just go here: http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=35538

Just tell them how you want it done. Provide some art that you would want in it (it makes things easier), and you will probably be provided with a sig pic with your alias and everything! Or if you notice which people are usually the ones that make the sigs, PM one of them with the details of how you want your sig to look.

Hi, I'm Darth Nat. I've been visiting OCremix ever since a friend told me about it many moons ago, but I've just know mustered up the courage to join the forum. I'm a big fan of video games, especially the Castlevania and Metroid series. So, hi everyone.

Ha, yeah, I'm only one of a hundred thousand other guys out there with "Darth" in front of their name. I created this name back when I was young and ignorant to just how common the name "Darth <insert name>" is. But, I decided to stick with it nonetheless. :)

=d...how'd i miss this...

well, hi...i'm new at the boards

live in california...will move to new york in 2 years though...where i'd much rather be =]...click on my sig to know more about me...if you care =].

I just noticed that they finally stickied this thread. Well, welcome nooblets. If you ever need anything, do not hesitate to suckle at the teets of my vast knowledge.

Actually, you'd be better off asking someone else for help. :wink:

Oh, and don't forget to stop by Unmod, after you lurk there a bit. It can be a fun place, assuming you use aren't a complete retard.