The Newbie Introduction Thread: Come on in and say hello!

Mahaboo

Hello all! Newbie here. I've been listening to music on the site for a while, and I finally decided to check out the forums. Music isn't my main thing, but my dad was a music major in college and he's given me random little music theory lessons over the years. As far as video games go, I've been a Nintendo fanboy all my life and that will never change. I've dabbled a tiny bit in composing and arranging music, so I might try my hand at submitting a remix here at some point, but mainly I just want to hear other people's interpretations of video game music.So yeah, that's about it, I guess. I don't know what else to say...

Edited by meboeck

Eep! Sorry! See, I'm not very good at this >.<

But thankies everyone who's replied :)

Lol, don't worry about it, dude - I'm sure one of our fine moderators will be along in a few hours to move the thread to the proper location. No big deal.

EDIT: Haha, well, looks like I overestimated - it was more like 20 minutes.

Edited by Final Hero
See above.

Lol, don't worry about it, dude - I'm sure one of our fine moderators will be along in a few hours to move the thread to the proper location. No big deal.

EDIT: Haha, well, looks like I overestimated - it was more like 20 minutes.

Haha brilliant. This place is pretty darn awesome :D

Hola! I've only just found out about this site from Gamecon but I am full of happys from the discovery! I listen to game soundtracks often and think its awesome thats there's such a strong community supporting creative efforts like this! I very much hope to be able to contribute my own songs at some point :)

Right now I'm working part time at anime conventions all over the US and just trying to find a niche for myself somewhere while making ends meet. I previously managed an internet cafe in an apple repair shop but the economy stomped out my dreams there :-x I currently am working off a 1.83ghz macbook and hope that I can find mac-specific help in the forums somewhere while I still don my nooblet rank ^^;;; I'm also wondering where I'll be pulling the game sounds from, but I'm sure I can find that out with a lil poking around here.

I think thats enough rambling for now hehe Love peace n chicken grease OC <3

Not really new to the OCRemix itself, but I'm new with the community. Sorry for the username though...

I'm not some kind of person love doing remix, though I really enjoy some remix made by OCRemix user. Maybe one day I can make remix of my own, though I didn't plan it. I only want to enjoy the community :D

Not really new to the OCRemix itself, but I'm new with the community. Sorry for the username though...

I'm not some kind of person love doing remix, though I really enjoy some remix made by OCRemix user. Maybe one day I can make remix of my own, though I didn't plan it. I only want to enjoy the community :D

Well, welcome! I'm pretty new to the community too, so I'm in the same boat kinda. It's nice to meet you :)

The community I can guarentee you'll enjoy, just sit back and relax and enjoy the musics and witty banter.

Hola! I've only just found out about this site from Gamecon but I am full of happys from the discovery! I listen to game soundtracks often and think its awesome thats there's such a strong community supporting creative efforts like this! I very much hope to be able to contribute my own songs at some point :)

Right now I'm working part time at anime conventions all over the US and just trying to find a niche for myself somewhere while making ends meet. I previously managed an internet cafe in an apple repair shop but the economy stomped out my dreams there :-x I currently am working off a 1.83ghz macbook and hope that I can find mac-specific help in the forums somewhere while I still don my nooblet rank ^^;;; I'm also wondering where I'll be pulling the game sounds from, but I'm sure I can find that out with a lil poking around here.

I think thats enough rambling for now hehe Love peace n chicken grease OC <3

Finally, someone else who says love peace n chicken grease! Warm welcomes and I'm sure you'll find plenty of Mac help somewhere in the forums. I myself got my first macbook two weeks ago, and there are quite a few mac-ies hanging around.

Well, welcome! I'm pretty new to the community too, so I'm in the same boat kinda. It's nice to meet you :)

Relative welcomes to you. I saw you visited my page, and yes I am creepy. :nicework: Have fun around here!

Hi, I'm new, and after spending a few days lurking in Off Topic and alienating myself in a thread there, I have made quite an ass of myself. Apparently, being a 6 year forum veteran of Animechains.net and a 1 year veteran of MegamanX9.com's forum, I figured that I was too good to post in the newbie thread...apparently not, it appears I've already made some enemies in the Off Topic forum...so thanks to them for the GENEROUSLY warm welcome...

Otherwise,

again, I'm new to OCRemix, I was recommended by a friend who loves the music, I love music, and video games, so of course i had to come check it out, I'm one of the Administrators of the new Animechains. I do some decent Photoshop work, I've already done some over in Off Topic, another way for me to break the ice...

Thanks for having such an awesome site!

Ciao a tutti! We're newbie italians!::<

Welcome! Hope you enjoy OCRemix. Moncheese makes me think of munchies which makes me hungry, so now it's your fault that I'm hungry. :-P

Hi, I'm new, and after spending a few days lurking in Off Topic and alienating myself in a thread there, I have made quite an ass of myself. Apparently, being a 6 year forum veteran of Animechains.net and a 1 year veteran of MegamanX9.com's forum, I figured that I was too good to post in the newbie thread...apparently not, it appears I've already made some enemies in the Off Topic forum...so thanks to them for the GENEROUSLY warm welcome...

Otherwise,

again, I'm new to OCRemix, I was recommended by a friend who loves the music, I love music, and video games, so of course i had to come check it out, I'm one of the Administrators of the new Animechains. I do some decent Photoshop work, I've already done some over in Off Topic, another way for me to break the ice...

Thanks for having such an awesome site!

Heh Hi Yasha, and don't worry too much about Off-Topic. Hope you enjoy OCRemix and if I need any photoshopping, I have another person to look to now.