The Newbie Introduction Thread: Come on in and say hello!

Mahaboo

I've been downloading from this site since around 2001/2002 so I'm not really a newb :lol: But I finally decided to try and make some of the music in my head into real songs and I would like to know what would be considered the best software for making songs that range from classical to techno. Money is not an option;)

I've been downloading from this site since around 2001/2002 so I'm not really a newb :lol: But I finally decided to try and make some of the music in my head into real songs and I would like to know what would be considered the best software for making songs that range from classical to techno. Money is not an option;)

Hello, welcome to the OCR forums! All your remixing questions can be answered HERE. Enjoy your stay and beware of UnMod we are a psychotic and devious bunch but oh so addicting……. *drools*…UnMod…..Mmmmmmm.....

:wink:

Welcome to you in the OCR forum but like others may say and tell you take their advice and lurk for awhile. UnMod might not be a place to start if you take things to heart when there is only extreme sarcasm. Listen to Mahaboo and you will do alright when coming in here to post...by the way if you came here to fuck around UnMod is going to be a scary place for you<--flaming...other than that welcome and have fun!

Hey all! I've been a big fan of this site for quite a while. I think its about high time I registerd.

Anyway now for the formal introduction!:

I'm a 17 year old dude from Texas *sadly* I'm a big Nintendo fan *borderline fan boy*. I love the music on this site and I really dig game music. My favorite system music era? The SNES of course!

I hope to post and mabey if my musicianship comes up to par submit some remixes!

Hey all! I've been a big fan of this site for quite a while. I think its about high time I registerd.

Anyway now for the formal introduction!:

I'm a 17 year old dude from Texas *sadly* I'm a big Nintendo fan *borderline fan boy*. I love the music on this site and I really dig game music. My favorite system music era? The SNES of course!

I hope to post and mabey if my musicianship comes up to par submit some remixes!

Hello, my name is Shadow Urtheart, I am a fan of the Remixes here, mostly the sonic ones, because I am a big Sonic Fan. Anyway I am an English Student studing at AS level, and one day I hope to be able to make my own games Music and all.

I am studing music, and I find the remixes here interesting, especially the ones I also have copies of the originals too. I have tried my hand at remixes with dismal results, but I guess I hope to learn from the experts here.

Ah well any questions about me PM me.

Urtheart

I joined here back in 03, but I guess I just stopped coming here for some reason.

I've lurked forever on the site, not necessarily the forums, but I figured I'd try to see if I remembered my name and pass, and well... here I am :P

Big Metroid fan. Also a big DDR/ITG player, and i'm in my freshman year at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University as a Computer Engineer.

I joined here back in 03, but I guess I just stopped coming here for some reason.

I've lurked forever on the site, not necessarily the forums, but I figured I'd try to see if I remembered my name and pass, and well... here I am :P

Big Metroid fan. Also a big DDR/ITG player, and i'm in my freshman year at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University as a Computer Engineer.

Gah, you sound like me. Well, kind of. I plan on majoring in engineering when I get to college, though it will most likely be chemical engineering.

I haven't played In the Groove yet though, since there aren't any machines within reasonable driving distance, but I play DDR far too much.

EDIT: Welcome, blah blah, etc.

]
Oh yeah, for all the newby ladies, I'm super hot and all the girls want me. Especially Lizz.

Have you been drinking again? We all know that they only want me.

~PSST~

Time for smoke to post himself with the miss universe. Or he can post my lovely edited version. :3

1420.jpg

That one?