The Newbie Introduction Thread: Come on in and say hello!

Mahaboo

Hi everyone. My name is Elliott, Im 16, I live in Tennessee, and I was refered here by a friend of mine who works at Best Buy. I've Been emulating for a long time now and I think game music pwns, so maybe I've found my place :)

'Lo. I go by the name of LFyda. I'm from Vancouver, Canada. I've been a fan of OCR for (at least) the past four years now. I've got a lot of interests; gaming and music are two of the major ones. It's encouraging to see lots of people here who started out as ReMixing newbies and are now exalted ReMixers... and I'm hoping that someday I'll develop like they have and have what it takes to consistently produce good remixes, as well as original pieces.

Thank you, to the founders and contributors of this community, for all the inspiration. :)

- Fyda

Greetings folks I'm 22 year old male who been playing guitar since 7th grade, who loves video game music. I been in three rock bands each lasting little over two years. Each break up can get little discouraging, but each time video game music gets me right back up and help me to keep on playing.September of last year I got my ass back to school and brought my first PC in Oct.Sometime in Dec. of 04 I found out about this site and fell in love with it, a place were video game music is loved.Anyway dijretzel I love the lay out of the site and its setup, not to long ago I download music players that plays music from nintendo game etc from links that were here in ocremix site music, formats like NSF and GYM also. One day I hope to do my own remix and submit it,I look forward to posting here.

Hey hey folks,

I've been listening to OC remixes since early 2002 and have only now decided

to start up on the forums here. Music and videogames are two passions of mine, so I thought why not bounce some thoughts with those who share those same passions. I'll probably be found mostly in the review forum as I have a lot to say about so many remixes.

Hey hey folks,

I've been listening to OC remixes since early 2002 and have only now decided

to start up on the forums here. Music and videogames are two passions of mine, so I thought why not bounce some thoughts with those who share those same passions. I'll probably be found mostly in the review forum as I have a lot to say about so many remixes.

Welcome, let's just hope you haven't fallen to the curse of the Boo avatar.

Hello. My name is Dennek, but you may refer to me as Lord Odonnel. I am a fairly new member here, but have been downloading (over a dialup connection) since august last year. I am a hardcore Starfox fanatic (any questions, please PM me), and also an avid flight simulator ace. I play the French Hon, but apart from that have no musical skills, so don't expect mixes from me, although I will critique them.

Lord Odonnel

Well, let see. Hello everybody! I'm obviously a newly registered member to the forums, but I've frequented this site many times before and have been for a few years now. I just love all the remixes, it's great to hear my favorite songs again but with a new beat. I, myself, am a beginner to remixing, it's incredibly fun and hopefully I'll be able to share them once I figure out what the hell I'm doing, plus I love all forms of artistic expression. I mostly draw and paint, but composing music is something I've always wanted to do as well. Anyways, to stop myself from babbling or sounding super noob-ish any further since I just can't seem to make a proper introduction since you know that first impressions......anyways, hi!

Hey, I'm Four Swords. Fairly new, Been watching the site for a long time, listening to all the good remixes (And sometimes bad). I play rhythm Guitar and Lead Vocals in the band that I have. I play Cello. Very very involved in Music. As you can see, I like Legends Of Zelda. Well thats a little bit about me.

Whoa, Sorry about the double post. It said DEBUG MODE and i didn't try to press refresh, Sorry about that

If yours is the last reply to a topic, you can always delete it by clicking the little icon_delete.gif button in the top right. Or just wait for a mod to drop by and remove it ;).

Also, if you get any sort of error message, the message has gone through already in 99% of the cases. Just hit Back twice and reload the page to make sure.

Hi everyone! Im new... so there really isnt much to say... well, anyways, my friend Jerubaal suggested me to this site because of the music and videogame stuff. Well, anyways, Umm, i play a lot of D2, Wc3 and Runescape. That about tops it for my interests, so ima go..... cuz i got.... a food.... in the oven....

Hi, I'm FoxTennant, many just call me Fox though... sort of simple...

I only found this site today surprisingly enough, but unknowingly had a Metal Gear Solid 2 remix on my computer after a friend sent it to me while ago. Heh. I enjoy playing Final Fantasy, Zelda, and Metal Gear Solid games... I'm very intelligent, yet very simple... and I've also run out of things to say.