The Newbie Introduction Thread: Come on in and say hello!

Mahaboo

SO I am here after receiving a WONDERFUL welcome for posting in the wrong place because, who would have thought, the noob area would be named TECHNICAL...& newbie.

A trick question!!!

Whatever...

Technical Assistance & Newbies

new here? signature not working? problems with downloads? confused? PC broken? post here, nowhere else.

You couldn't read the first five words? :roll:

Don't be so indignant. ;)

Hey there. I thought I'd get started on my first remix soon, I have the file I want to remix and everything, so I figured I would join OCremix, not just because I'd need an account to submit a mix, but also for support on what to do (I'm clueless as to making remixes, this is my first try.) I hope that I can get it done sucessfully.

Yeah, Voltaire is a friend of mine, but if he acts like a jackass... Voltaire is not a friend of mine.

:D

Welcome back RM.. and is Voltaire your neighbour? :P

No, but it's only like a 10 minute trip to his house. A few months ago I was talking to him and he said "I just found this awesome song that's like Punchout but with a real metal band playing it with lyrics and everything!" Of course I was like "Oh yeah, Game Over - Little Mac's Confession... OCReMix." It didn't take long until he was hooked.

Hello to all fellow musicians.

My name is Anders Ingvarsson, born in Sweden but raised down under, (Australia).

21 years of age, and currently studying the production of videogames, basically an art stream focused on 3D model building...

And so i stumble upon a community with terrific communication, and an abundance of music to partake in.

I hope to contribute soon, although the caliber of 90% of remixers is very high.

I am very proud, sorry my english could be a little better. But i choose to speak through song, after all it is the oldest form of expression - well drums, or singing i cant remember which.

anyway, sorry for letter like long post.

will keep to a minimum in the future, nice to meet you all...

Yeah, Voltaire is a friend of mine, but if he acts like a jackass... Voltaire is not a friend of mine.

:D

Welcome back RM.. and is Voltaire your neighbour? :P

No, but it's only like a 10 minute trip to his house. A few months ago I was talking to him and he said "I just found this awesome song that's like Punchout but with a real metal band playing it with lyrics and everything!" Of course I was like "Oh yeah, Game Over - Little Mac's Confession... OCReMix." It didn't take long until he was hooked.

To be fair, I had pretty much already heard all the Final Fantasy and Zelda remixes here...it's just that it was about the time that I got to know you that I really started branching out to other remixes.

It's great to finally be a part of the community! I've actually been a lurker for a while, but decided to finally get involved with the goings-on here.

Anyway, I'm FlickerBlade, 23, out of Mesquite, Texas.

I'm beginning my plunge into the remixing scene, focusing primarily on guitars.

So wish me luck and good luck to all of you!