Mahaboo

The Newbie Introduction Thread: Come on in and say hello!

3,303 posts in this topic

Soooo.....I've been here since about 2016, but I'm really starting to be more active and serious about game audio and composition. I've been a fan of OCRemix since I found it in 2016 and have been a game audio fan for about all of my life. I have been making music since 2014. HUUUUGE fighting game fan so, #FGC representation right here. I hope to get to network and meet new people here as well as learn the best I can!

Hello! My name is Kyle; finally making an account after lurking here a while. I am an academic musicologist/librarian type who is interested in communities of vgm music makers like this one & although I don't make music like this (yet?), I'd like to get to know more of y'all and get involved. There's a lot happening here all the time and it is great! Thanks to @BardicKnowledge for unintentionally continuing to remind me to make an account here.

Hey everyone! My name is Peter, but my username is that of my synthwave band, Vercetti Fade. 

I say band, but its just me. Anyway, I've listened to remixes from OC Remix for years, but never thought to actually join the community because of travelling/lack of common sense. Happy to be here!