The Newbie Introduction Thread: Come on in and say hello!

Mahaboo

Okay, so I'm posting here for the first time, and I figure it would be appropriate to put it here. I've been visiting OCRemix for quite some time, but have just decided to join the forums today. I used to post quite a bit at the Penny Arcade forums, but that was probably about a year or so ago now, and I've been in hiatus since then. I attend the University of California, San Diego, and that's about it. Nice to meet you all!

Hola all!

Found this site thanks to a mention in PC Gamer for the Dark Side of Phobos ReMix.

Decided it would be cool to have a go at remixing myself (As in, I would like to have a go, not that I wish to be remixed...DAMN MY SLOPPY SYNTAX!!!)

As you may have noticed, I eat too many sugary foods.

Just wanted to say hello. I've been downlaoding from the site since the summer of 05 it is now January and i felt i should join. I have a lot of mixes on my PC by using bit torrent. I now own a Mac and i can't even download songs via HTTP format. Does anyone know how i can. I just want a view songs, adn i don't have access to my home computer right now. I'm sure its in this thread some where but 74 pages is jsut way to much for me to go through. Sorry I'm lazy 8)

hello i am new on the internet and i wondered if you could give me a hint or two about how i could be better on the intermet i was also wondering how you remixed and if there were any hot girls who wanted to meet someone finally i was wondering also what games you like i like sonic the hedgehog because he is the fastest thing alive and because he is blue which is my favourite color

Hey, I'm new--alright, not really. I've been downloading from here since '04, but I thought that I oughta sign up some day, even if I'm not a mixer (yet). I also figured I should just go with the flow and post in the newbie thread. Thanks to all the mixers and staff for an awesome site! ...And I find it very weird to be posting right after someone with my name in theirs. >.< Total accident. So thanks and see ya all around!

im new on the forum but i know this site for about 5 years...i wondered if it still existed and remebered the adress...finally im glad to see what it became!

its not my first post on the forum and i didnt plan to post here but just to be "en règle" i say hello to all of you.

and if someone ever ask me if i'm french...i'll say no! :P

Hi there!

My name is Emil Svensson, 21 years old and from Borås, Sweden.

I'm a glad young boy with my life dedicated to music, and I dream of becoming a rockstar. Almost everything in my life relates to music.

I am also a Martial Artist in true heart. I've Practiced the styles of Neo-Karate, Tae Kwon-Do, and further more, but right now I'm into Jeet Kune Do and Combat Sambo.

My favorite VG-tunes are Eyes On Me, sung by me. (:D:D:D) and all songs från MegaMan and Final Fantasy.

I'm into the ReMixing scene and I got some tunes to present if you want to hear them. I just wondering how to get my tunes up on OCR. :) :) You prolly don't wanna hear them, so I'll guess that outta the question. :)

wanna know more about me? ask!!!!

Regards // Emil Svensson aka n3uro.

Hi, my name is Diego and I'm fairly new to oc. I signed up a while ago, but my confirmation got bulked by mistake, delaying my entry. I submitted a Mario 64 remix that got rejected for some reason (I still don't know why). Maybe it had to do with the "tags". I have no idea what those are and why they need to be used. Maybe some one can help me with this. Anyway, I play about a dozen instruments and I'm mostly into "freebop" jazz, fusion, and, of course, David Wise.

Hi, my name is Diego and I'm fairly new to oc. I signed up a while ago, but my confirmation got bulked by mistake, delaying my entry. I submitted a Mario 64 remix that got rejected for some reason (I still don't know why). Maybe it had to do with the "tags". I have no idea what those are and why they need to be used. Maybe some one can help me with this. Anyway, I play about a dozen instruments and I'm mostly into "freebop" jazz, fusion, and, of course, David Wise.

http://www.ocremix.org/about/?artid=4

there are some guidlines to ensure the id3 tags are used properly.

http://www.ocremix.org/about/?artid=4

there are some guidlines to ensure the id3 tags are used properly.

Tags are never the reason for a submission to be denied. Your best bet is checking the Judges forum to see the reason for the rejection and the thoughts of the judges who NOed it.

Hi everyone, i signed up a few days ago and posted couple times already before seeing this thread. anyway, i've been trying my hand at remixing in the past but my results are never good. not to mention i'm limited to FLStudio4, and it isn't even working properly anymore :cry: any tips or help would be appreciated.

Hi, I'm Press Start and I'm an alcoholic. Not really, it tastes awful.

Uh, hello there. Wherever "there" happens to be for you.

To be honest, I'm only posting to see how long I've had this account. Don't worry, I'll be back lurking in no time.

Edit: Wow, I've had this for a while. And I have another post! When did that happen?

Hey there, I've been around for a long time but mainly as a ghost, never posting but maybe once or twice randomly. But decided to become more active.

I'm a pretty fun loving guy, I'm a gamer/nerd or whatever you kids call it these days. Big fan of Gimmmick music and your basic punk, hardXcore, techno... well I like lots of music, cept rap not a big fan there. Anime is allways a fun thing to kill time with, I sapouse. Umm I've been told I have the attention span of a "three week old ham sandwich you'd find under you bed on an early thrusday morning".

I'm trying to get back into college this summer for game design and what not.

Im into body mods and tattos, have a power symbol on my left arm and my back is still a work in progress.

Um any thing else you wanna know just IM me if im on , I'm useually pretty talkative.