Jenova' Memetic Legacy- Epic Filmscore

Hy Bound

Ok, so this isn't meant to be on the FF7 Remix Project or anything, but i was tooling around with a filmscore a while ago and it turned into the Jenova theme from FF7. I guess ive been playing too much FF7... Anywho, I know that there is a couple cut-outs from the main chorus (the cello) and the lead in at the end. This is basically to see if people like it enough for me to get inspired to finish it and submit it sometime later (after the FF7 Remix comp). Thanks in advance for the comments!

It is here: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=466433

I thought that was amazing, there was just something ( and I'm definetely not the one to be saying this I'm guilty of it :\ )

but something was lacking I don't know what I'm no expert, maybe a solid theme, but anywho what instruments and program are you using those instrument samples were awesome!

Two things:

First of all, you're getting RAM or DFD drop outs, you know this, it's not hard to get around--just record parts separately.

Second of all, you need some orchestral diversity. You don't have excuses now, you have a whole orchestra at your fingertips and you need to start taking advantage of the various textures and flavors available to you.

Pass the melody to different instrument sections, different harmonic structures, play around a bit more.

Yeah, i agree it does need to get spiced up sonically. Truthfully this song was made in about a day and was just kind of a "see if i can" type of thing. I had listened to Dimmu Borgir's Fear and Wonder and wanted to do a song that evoked that feeling. I'm still on the fence about trying to submit this in the future since there are gonna be some amazing Jenova musiks coming...

Yeah, i agree it does need to get spiced up sonically. Truthfully this song was made in about a day and was just kind of a "see if i can" type of thing. I had listened to Dimmu Borgir's Fear and Wonder and wanted to do a song that evoked that feeling. I'm still on the fence about trying to submit this in the future since there are gonna be some amazing Jenova musiks coming...

oh god i know what you're referring to...omg yes

sorry offtopic :(