Dead like me Movie?

Maco70

I just read about this show in Wikipedia. I had never heard of it and by what I've read it sounds really interesting. Gotta find a way to see this.

It was on TV links at one point.

It's worth investing in.

Season 1 is about $20.

Also, it's on netflix.

I loved this show when it was on, and was very annoyed by its cancellation - I think it was one of the few shows that was truly at its peak when it ended. During the first season, they were still finding their voice, but the entire second season was just excellent TV. Very sad.

While I like the idea of a movie, I can't really imagine it without Mandy Patinkin. You can get rid of any characters besides him or George and it would still work.

I just read about this show in Wikipedia. I had never heard of it and by what I've read it sounds really interesting. Gotta find a way to see this.

It's on SciFi Channel pretty much daily.

From the Wiki, it sounds like it would be a good movie, especially with George reconnecting with Reggie.

• 1 year later...
Yeah, it was like a slightly different, extended episode of the show. Nothing really special, save for a few plot devices. It's something that I think only fans of the series will really like.

I'm a pretty big fan of this show, but I'm hesitant to pay money for something that is by a different writer, director, and producer.

My buddy is also a hardcore fan, and he said it was sub par at best.