Zelda Majora's Mask - Indigo-gos Jazz (sax players?)

Radiowar

This is just a pretty basic demo of a Indigo-gos remix I'm working on. It's slowed down a little and in a different key but it's still got that jazz feel of the original. It's gonna be pretty minimal I think, just drums, rhodes, sax, and eventually bass hopefully. This is just the head but the idea is that there will be a solo section in there too. I know the drums are stupid and not doing anything but I'm gonna save those until last once everything else is done.

Also, if there are any sax players who are able to play jazz (i.e. improvise a solo) and are interested in playing on this song then let me know. The sax stuff I did is pretty crappy and it would be nice to have someone who knows what they're doing.

Indigo-gos (demo)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'm definitely liking this arrangement, I can tell you have a good ear for jazz-comping (I'm jealous =P). I do think the soundscape is a bit empty, and something like a jazz-guitar would offer a good counterpoint for the saxophone. Then again, if you're putting Drumultima's vibes in, this problem might already be solved. Furthermore, I demand you whip out those sequencing skills, and put in a nice bass solo, because jazz, after all, is all about the soloing, right? =P