OCR-Tan

DarkeSword

Okay, so maybe people have forgotten about it, or maybe not, but a while ago I'd made this thread dedicated to OCR-tan.

"What is OCR-tan, Darke?" you ask. Well I'll tell you. OCR-tan is a female human representation of OverClocked ReMix that follows in the tradition of the OS-tans. She's meant to embody the qualities of OCR.

There were tons of pictures in the last thread, including a lovely one by BlackMyst that became semi-official. I believe Jill (pixietricks) cosplayed OCR-tan at this year's Otakon too.

I actually don't have any of the old pictures saved anywhere (silly me, I know), but let's see if we can get some OCR-tan art going.

I honestly love the OCR-tan concept. It's just plain awesome! It would be pretty cool if we could somehow commission some of our resident deviants to either collab, or solo, OCR-tans for the various incarnations of the OCR site. The current OCR-tan would be the latest version, and then subsequent OCR-tans could represent the older versions (main versions only, of course).

What I'd specifically like is for BlackMyst to do some more official, HQ artwork with different poses, etc.; I felt strongly that his design should be the "official" OCR-tan (no objections to the awesome variants, however), but without more material, from my perspective the applicability is limited, i.e. I don't want to utilize something that I don't have the flexibility to contextualize.

Or something.

I PM'd him several times but he sorta fell out of communication...