OCR-Tan

DarkeSword

I remember the old UnMod/OCR RPG from a while back, that used RPG Maker 2000, but which other game are you referring to?

Yeah, I should probably tighten up the design to be more on-model before I go any further. The first one was just for kicks and giggles, but if we're actually gonna do this (and we totally should) then I agree, we should do it up right.

If that's the case, her hair is actually tied back into a short, spiky ponytail. I hate to point this glaring flaw out seeing as how nicely you animated the hair previously, but since you're reworking it, I thought I should address it.

I approve all of the material posted so far. Good stuff, and the detail that the sprites are basically taken directly from MMX doesn't bother me too much.

I enjoyed the new version of OCR-tan too, until someone mentioned her long legs and now I can't unsee it.

Her boobs bother me a lot more than her legs. Most girls I know have bigger ones, and, well, someone mentioned "realistic proportions". With thighs like that, the boobs... are a little small. I've seen plenty of pretty skinny chicks with C cups, and OCR-tan... doesn't look like anyone I've seen irl. And I don't mean her face.

Her boobs bother me a lot more than her legs. Most girls I know have bigger ones, and, well, someone mentioned "realistic proportions". With thighs like that, the boobs... are a little small. I've seen plenty of pretty skinny chicks with C cups, and OCR-tan... doesn't look like anyone I've seen irl. And I don't mean her face.

I was thinkin' the same thing, tbh. He boobs are unrealistically small, but I suppose ocr is looking for a less risque version or something.

As if any other "tan" has ever had realistic proportions, anyway. I mean shit, look at XP-tan.

I think at this point ocr-tan is less ocr-tan and more along the lines of ocr mascot. At least in blackmyst's version.

Pretzelman, Lionman, Jigginman, Pixieman... owait.

Haha. Well considering it's based off of MMX, they wouldn't have to have that naming convention. Tamer Lion? Trickster Pixie? Or, since this is an OCR game and not a Mega Man game, they could just use their remixer names and be done with it.

I was thinkin' the same thing, tbh. He boobs are unrealistically small, but I suppose ocr is looking for a less risque version or something.

As if any other "tan" has ever had realistic proportions, anyway. I mean shit, look at XP-tan.

I think at this point ocr-tan is less ocr-tan and more along the lines of ocr mascot. At least in blackmyst's version.

Uh, you're assuming she's an adult. I'd say the size is pretty approriate for someone 14-15 years of age. Besides, the previous version had even smaller boobs, and nobody complained about that. :/

I don't even know where you're getting this distinction between "mascot" and "-tan". Not all -tans have big boobs.

Uh, you're assuming she's an adult. I'd say the size is pretty approriate for someone 14-15 years of age. Besides, the previous version had even smaller boobs, and nobody complained about that. :/

I don't even know where you're getting this distinction between "mascot" and "-tan". Not all -tans have big boobs.

Soooooooo... a site run by adults is represented by an underage, second-skin outfitted girl.

Does this mean the FBI is watching us now?

Tell that to her child bearing hips.

Honestly boob size is all subjective. Most tan's have normal sizes or are loli so they are flat little girls. XP, Vista and those big boobed OS-tans are like that to represent their memory usage. Honestly I don't see a problem with both OCR-tans proportions.

The point was, small boobs doesn't nessacarily constitute "realistic proportions" and even in the case that it DID tan's don't nessacarily have realistic proportions as it is. If anything there proportions are exaggerated in many cases.

And, honestly, what's everyone's problems with bigger boobs? No one's saying she needs a D cup, they're simply suggesting that a girl of her size might look better with slightly larger breast. All of a sudden everyone gets up in arms about boobs.

Honestly boob size is all subjective. Most tan's have normal sizes or are loli so they are flat little girls. XP, Vista and those big boobed OS-tans are like that to represent their memory usage. Honestly I don't see a problem with both OCR-tans proportions.

So that's how it's done? Huh.

Well, if OCR-tan's attributes were to be decided by OCR's memory or bandwidth usage, shed be a massive set of tits with tiny feet under them, and tiny hands that would be barely visible :lol: