OCR-Tan

DarkeSword

Could be her older, evil sister. I find this one a lot more realistic, but here, the boobs are too big. If the whole part with the cleavage and the blue cloth, and reduce the boobage to where the red border is (looks like this is the size you had in mind at first but then increased it by drawing the stuff I just said to remove), she'd look pretty natural. Except her face, of course. Nice picture anyway.

Could be her older, evil sister. I find this one a lot more realistic, but here, the boobs are too big. If the whole part with the cleavage and the blue cloth, and reduce the boobage to where the red border is (looks like this is the size you had in mind at first but then increased it by drawing the stuff I just said to remove), she'd look pretty natural. Except her face, of course. Nice picture anyway.

No, I actually intended for her breasts to be that large. All these people keep whining about little boobies (which I have absolutely nothing against) so I decided to give her a more voluptuous build. Her outfit is loosely based on one of Bonus's old 4-Tan designs that a lot of people took a liking to. I feel like it's wrong of me to design more characters without paying tribute to those who worked on OCR-Tan in the original thread.

Also (and this goes to everyone in the thread arguing over bust sizes and realistic proportions): Anime characters are not meant to be realistic. They are cartoons. Cartoons are not real. They do not (generally) have proportions equal to actual humans. Thank you, and good day.

I should, perhaps, clarify that I didn't request the boobs to be a different size, and I realize these are fictional and cartoon characters - I do however disagree with the comments suggesting the most recent orange one has realistic proportions, and I think the image you just posted is a lot more realistic, even though I realize that realism is not the goal here. For a girl that looks something like 12-15 though (the orange one), I think her assets are a little too exposed for the image to be entirely appropriate.

I'll stick with the MMX-styled sprite. :wink:

Someone should name all these versions by something more than just numbers...

I'm sorry if I sounded a bit harsh there. Basically all I meant was, less talk, more pictures. :<

I honestly can't think of anything else, really. The names are mostly descriptive. The OCR-tans represent the various versions and layouts the site has gone through. And calling them 3-tan, or 4-tan, is a lot easier than saying OCR-version-2-blue-gray-layout-with-metal-panels-tan. The naming convention really spawns from the OS-tans, which simply uses the name of the operating system, or even number of the OS they're supposed to represent. Like 95-tan, or ME-tan. So for now, I'll just call them by their version number until someone comes up with a better way to identify them. :?

I'm sorry if I sounded a bit harsh there. Basically all I meant was, less talk, more pictures. :<

I, too, want more pictures, and wait eagerly for more MMX sprite graphics. No point in drawing anything myself in this thread, haha.

And calling them 3-tan, or 4-tan, is a lot easier than saying OCR-version-2-blue-gray-layout-with-metal-panels-tan.

I was thinking something along the lines of "Jane", "Sophie", "Anne" etc.

ThaSauce: Where our -tan has bigger boobs than the male remixers. :razz:
Ouch...

Also (and this goes to everyone in the thread arguing over bust sizes and realistic proportions): Anime characters are not meant to be realistic. They are cartoons. Cartoons are not real. They do not (generally) have proportions equal to actual humans. Thank you, and good day.

Quoted for... eh, let's go with "truth".

2Tan001.png

Real quick-like, but it gets the idea across.

The colour scheme and ear-thing makes it look like some rad combination of

home.jpg

and

mixers.jpg

....With a little bit of

download.jpg

for good measure.

I should, perhaps, clarify that I didn't request the boobs to be a different size, and I realize these are fictional and cartoon characters - I do however disagree with the comments suggesting the most recent orange one has realistic proportions, and I think the image you just posted is a lot more realistic, even though I realize that realism is not the goal here. For a girl that looks something like 12-15 though (the orange one), I think her assets are a little too exposed for the image to be entirely appropriate.

I'll stick with the MMX-styled sprite. :wink:

You're right, and I'm very sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, that pic of mine looks like a toddler in spandex. Only a total pedophile would like it.

Here's my attempt to make up for it: a more mature look and more realistic proportions. Meet the new OCR-tan:

ocrtlol.jpg

;P

I understand the cute innocent "fold hands in lap" thing but why do they always bury their fist in their crotch?? Like I'M DOING THIS AS HARD AS I POSSIBLY CAN!!!

Can we keep the PS3 concept "banana" (or boomerang or whatever) away from OCR-tan please?

What the damn are you talking about?

I was thinking something along the lines of "Jane", "Sophie", "Anne" etc.

Wow. You're TOTALLY missing the point.

DS linked:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Os-tan

First thing there:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Ostans.jpg

Observe XP and ME. What the hell ass balls?!

They're obviously keeping their skirts from being turned up, because as you can CLEARLY see, ME is flying through the air and XP is the victim of the peeping Dr. Norton.

Even a cursory glance at the picture could have told you that. :whatevaa:

Is it just me, or did her guitar look similar to an Ibanez before, where now it hints at an SG? The headstock has even become non-lethal!

They're obviously keeping their skirts from being turned up, because as you can CLEARLY see, ME is flying through the air and XP is the victim of the peeping Dr. Norton.

Even a cursory glance at the picture could have told you that. :whatevaa:

Yes, and they're doing a great job of it with what even a cursory glance shows as possibly BONE-BREAKING PRESSURE BETWEEN THE THIGHS. <_< Their skirts are CAVING IN around their fists; ME is in the air but XP has no excuse for the crater. Is she in post-perverted-assgrab-shock??