OCR-Tan

DarkeSword

Stop double posting.

The hell is double posting? I just replied to your post.

You know what? No, I'm not having this conversation with you. This is a stupid conversation to even have. Plus I have to dig through the thread structure for like 10 pages to even reach your posts.

Yes, and they're doing a great job of it with what even a cursory glance shows as possibly BONE-BREAKING PRESSURE BETWEEN THE THIGHS. <_< Their skirts are CAVING IN around their fists; ME is in the air but XP has no excuse for the crater. Is she in post-perverted-assgrab-shock??

facepalm.jpg

Oh god please god please just stop it. It's shit like this that makes many artists just not want to post anything on the internet anymore.

Yes, and they're doing a great job of it with what even a cursory glance shows as possibly BONE-BREAKING PRESSURE BETWEEN THE THIGHS. <_< Their skirts are CAVING IN around their fists; ME is in the air but XP has no excuse for the crater. Is she in post-perverted-assgrab-shock??

its anime you braindead monkey, its supposed to be exaggerated

you are a fucking idiot

anyway, needs more OCR3-tan

Here's my attempt to make up for it: a more mature look and more realistic proportions. Meet the new OCR-tan:

[image]

wtfnoearaptorwr9tn7.gif

Priceless

So I come back here with several pages to read, but it's just some guy double-posting about how his overactive imagination blocks out all logic and reason when he looks at anime. I was going to take a stab at drawing these mascots... now I'll make sure to exaggerate the movements even moreso!!

Their skirts are CAVING IN around their fists

Soft material moving when one's hand occupies the space where it used to be? I AM IN SHOCK!

Hey, perverts! :D Improved Tan4 design!

OCR-Tan_stand_2x.gif

I'd try to make her look more mature for us grown-ups, but there's not much room for a naso-labial crease. :<

Seriously, though. Yea? Nay?

Yeah, that's pretty much win right there.

Ohh, if only some plucky flash designer/developer could put that sprite in a full fledged game!!

Yeah, that would be nice... I guess the best we can do is dream about it, right? I mean, where are we gonna find one of those?

Nice work as usual, Wingless. I can't wait to see that finished.

This one goes out to BluefoxIcy, and because CH requested more 3-tan.

3Tan002.png

Yes, I took off her sleeves for this pic. They were getting in the way of all the cool folds in her dress.

Yes, I took off her sleeves for this pic. They were getting in the way of all the cool folds in her dress.

Aaaww....but now she looks all unrealistic and stuff!

Oh, and the Wingless, i could help out with the sprites if you want to. I've never done it before, but i am a fast learner.

Hey, perverts! :D Improved Tan4 design!

OCR-Tan_stand_2x.gif

I'd try to make her look more mature for us grown-ups, but there's not much room for a naso-labial crease. :<

Seriously, though. Yea? Nay?

Yea, but something's bothering me about her forehead. It just seems... HUUUUUUUUUGE. But objectively, I'm not sure it is. Probably not.

But yeah, the sprite gets approval from me.

Awesome, thanks for the green-light, guys.

Wingless, your flash rules. Hard.

Bean, lol.

GA Jedi, I was actually thinking about that last night as I was about to post. I fiddled with it a bit, and I discovered that it actually does look best this way.

Also, I'm super busy at work this week (10-hr days), so sprites are gonna be a bit slow in coming for the time being. Just an FYI.

Nice work as usual, Wingless. I can't wait to see that finished.

This one goes out to BluefoxIcy, and because CH requested more 3-tan.

3Tan002.png

but she PUNCHING her FIST into HER CROTCH

but seriously <3