OCR-Tan

DarkeSword

The last one looks a lot like Sakaki-san from Azumanga Daioh. Same body type, hair, and especially the arms folded pose.

Did you know I like Sakaki-san? I also like Yohtsuba!

1TanSummerLines.png

You guys should know the drill by now...

Whew! Finally finished with the lineart. Time to color!

I find the audio squigglies on OCR4-tan's swimsuit to be quite humorous.

Y'know, I tried to push it off to the side as much as I could, but it's still looks... erm... odd. Can't be helped, really. I was wondering when someone would mention it though.

I was avoiding it because I didn't want someone to throw a fit and ask you to change it.

When I get to coloring her, I plan on changing the waveform to a light silver like it is on her actual outfit which should help reduce the appearance significantly, but for the line art versions, I just went with traditional black lines.

Also, who knew there was an official moe anthropomorphism of FL Studio? I found that somewhat surprising.

Oh! As far as wallpapers go, that enlarged size I posted earlier is actually only 50% of the image's actual dimensions, so this should work really well for wallpapers. When (if) I finish, I'll probably give out each girl's image individually at full resolution so people can use them to make their own wallpapers, OCR album art, signatures, or whatever else. An office cubicle might not be so far off the mark!

waiting for colored version, and i'll work on wallpaper. I'll also try to rearrange the archive, with a page dedicated to each tan; right now the page is too big for easy looking.

I'm sure Reason-chan would be absolutely atrocious :/

Reason-chan would kick major ammounts of ass. She'd lack a pussy, the makers didn't want her to be like other "-chans". Instead she gets pregnant with a strange protocol called ReBaby. It works, but it's just not the same.

Also, she can't change clothes. You have to go with what they gave her.

:3