OCR-Tan

DarkeSword

Thanks Bean. Nice work on the beach-going Tans, by the way.

Next, I'll probably do the damage anim, since it's pretty much almost done already, what with the rocking-out NiceShot anim existing and all. (Unless there was something I said I'd do a few pages back that was needed that I forgot about...) Anyway, I'll see if I can't get that done before I go on vacation this weekend/next week.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have archived all the previous finished versions of the various OCR-tan incarnations? I'd like to put together an image displaying a bunch of different ones, for Otakon.

Douli's got a nice collection going. I think you can find the link to it in his sig.

You miss the small orange link called "Douli's Archive" :roll:

EDIT: My bad it's orange only with the dark skin :x

Looks orange to me...

Also, Douli, when your sig shows as 4-Tan, it still says "OCR-Tan art: Bean." Shouldn't it say Blackmyst since he's the one that did that particular drawing?

Looks orange to me...

Also, Douli, when your sig shows as 4-Tan, it still says "OCR-Tan art: Bean." Shouldn't it say Blackmyst since he's the one that did that particular drawing?

i made it orange to fix the problem. And yeah your right >_> i noticed that too. i'm just a lazy bum.:-P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...