OCR-Tan

DarkeSword

Yep.................... You know.......... it looks unfinished....... but that's ok.......... because if you ever feel like reviving the Sky's The Limit / Photoshop Fun thread that would certainly do it.... :shock:

What is she holding up there? A guitar?? A motorcycle??? The possibilities are endless!!!

OMG OCR-Tan motorcycle :3 Binjovi get on it naow

• 2 weeks later...

So, in my spare time, I've been working on a new OCR-Tan image. Problem is, it's meant to be CHOC-FULL of stuff, and I'm kind of drawing a blank as to what I should put in it. Recently, I've started up a free Livestream account, and I've had a few of my internet buddies watch and chat with me as I draw. And since OCR is all about the community, I thought I might as well open it up to everyone to help me figure out what to cram in it.

You can find my Livestream channel here. I tend to run it in the afternoons and evenings if I'm not busy with something else, and it's currently running as of this post. I hope to see people in there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...