OCR-Tan

DarkeSword

Yeah, I guess I've been kinda slackin' lately. I do have a bunch of doodles that I should compile, but I don't really have the time as I'm leaving for my folks' house in a short while.

Oh, it's still unfinished, but I could post this, I suppose.

the pizza chick looks pissed. she's eating pizza! how can she be angry?

Nice to see people diggin' it. I stopped working on this when I ran out of OCR-esque references to make. I'm pretty knowledgeable with my OCR references, but I'm sure I'm missing some stuff. A deck of UnMod cards? VGDJ/OCAD-related something? I dunno. If anyone has any ideas, I might doodle some more on it when I get home.

Did you take 3-tan's face from your sig? Not that I'm complaining.

It's the reverse, actually. I used the sketch to make my sig as I usually do. I started this image sometime mid-summer I think, so it's been a while since I actually worked on it.

I really, really like the nice pizza. Also, did you fabricate that clock, or does it exist??

The clock is of Queue Tortoise, a boss from the proposed OCR-tan game. I figured he'd make a nice clock since he kind of is one himself. If the game comes to fruition, he'll make more sense there. So, no the clock doesn't actually exist.

Nice to see people diggin' it. I stopped working on this when I ran out of OCR-esque references to make. I'm pretty knowledgeable with my OCR references, but I'm sure I'm missing some stuff. A deck of UnMod cards? VGDJ/OCAD-related something? I dunno. If anyone has any ideas, I might doodle some more on it when I get home.

OCAD-TAN!! HOORAY!! If you make a deck of Cards, OCAD-Tan must be the jokers.

Also OCAD-Tan should look like a Tron Girl with Blue, Red, and Purple Neons.

PMed you an idea that you might like.

• 5 months later...
OH!

MY!

GAWD!!

OCAD is hawt in a nerdy way. May just be a nitpick, but she needs bigger tits.

Other than that, holy crap is that good.

Normally, I disagree with you when it comes to inflating the boobs.

But given how sexy and raunchy OCAD is, I agree.

On the other hand, this form is perfect for OCAD too as every kinky girl ever looks like that. /stereotype

I'm a regular necromancer up in here. =O

New picture time:

OCAD-tan.png

It's OCAD-tan?

Love it. Agreed that the chest could be a little bigger, but not HUGEMONGOUS or anything. C-cup'd would be just fine for it, right now she looks like a B. The figure and facial expression are fantastic, and the glasses are perfect. Hair? Love it.

So OCR-Tan faces the enemy from the enterance of the fortress while OCAD-Tan would attack from the sewers? Oh yes, needs to happen.