OCR-Tan

DarkeSword

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Here's one I just started working on.

ocrtan_wip.jpg

Hair is still pretty bad and I have to work on those headphones a little more. Changed it up a little to add some more color. A little different, sexier to be sure. Not sure whether to keep the gloves and those pointy cuffs on the wrists and shoulders or not.

uncanny valley much?

Badass work. What are you using? MAX, Maya?

Apologies if you already mentioned it earlier... it'd be really fantastic to get a 110% final, tweaked, perfecto version of OCR-tan so we could do some poses for different areas of the site, to spruce things up a bit, etc. Working with blackmyst turned out to be a bit problematic because our schedules always conflicted, but I still really wanna give OCR-tan a more official presence...

UPDATED: Actually, we have a really CRITICAL need for a video logo... something short-and-sweet, that incorporates the main OCR logo in some sort of animation, that we could use as a "header" for any videos we publish. I can supply a vector copy of the logo itself, but maybe OCR-tan could be incorporated, or the guitar, or something involving the headphones logo, etc. Any interest in doing that? We'd be using it for all our official videos, and we REALLY need something...

Really impressive work Sixto. The only pick I'd put in is that her clothes are a bit too reflective. I dunno if that's a phong shader or what you used, but you can tone it down a bit if you layer a semitransparent blinn shader over the top of it. It's been forever (read: 2 years) since i modelled anything though, so maybe they have better ways of doing it now.

The guitar now... All I can say is I want one. That's a Guitar Hero strat waiting to happen. Any chance of an OCR faceplate for the World Tour guitar? :P

• 1 month later...