E3 Trailer I scored....

bustatunez

Nah, just the trailer - Sascha Dikiciyan is doing the ingame music (http://www.myspace.com/sonicmayhemmusic). They sorta just randomly called me up one night and asked if I could do it in a week... took me a while to convince myself that they didn't call the wrong number by accident ;-)

But anyways, they are releasing monthly updates to the game, so there might be some slim hope of them asking me to do more stuff... who knows. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Hey guys, some of you remember I was being kinda secretive earlier about a gig I got scoring a trailer for E3... well here it is:

http://www.gamespot.com/video/927136/6175430/hellgate-london-official-trailer-12

Hope you enjoy! Greets to everyone from the Philly/DC meetups :)

- Will

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HELLGATE LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!

EDIT: I've had that as a background on my laptop for a while, until SC2 wallpapers were released... Awesome stuff... Great work

Just a minute ago a song popped into my head, and I'm thinking "what IS that awesome song? Must be from a movie trailer or something..." And of course I soon realized it was the song from this trailer (which I watched soon-ishly after the thread was posted). Normally trailer songs are completely forgettable, but this one's a cut above the norm. Great job!

Just a minute ago a song popped into my head, and I'm thinking "what IS that awesome song? Must be from a movie trailer or something..." And of course I soon realized it was the song from this trailer (which I watched soon-ishly after the thread was posted). Normally trailer songs are completely forgettable, but this one's a cut above the norm. Great job!

Hah wow, that's... actually one of the highest compliments I've ever gotten for music! :-)

I just hope I luck out and get more work writing for this game, it has a really inspiring setting and "world". I even liked the cheesy voiceover, which most people seem to hate for some reason :-P