runescape + summoner's love = 12yo swan song

prophetik music

I"m speachless.. not sure for what reasons yet.. but just.. wow.. erm.. The song was cool till it got to the vocals =/ Definately interesting for lack of better words to describe it.. But I guess I just can't relate to it.. Making a music video for someone you love in a game just is beyond my grasp.. I'll just continue to let the ones I love live when they're horde and I'm on the alliance..

you do realize that da sang the vocals, right?

and wow sucks. since this was runescape.

You've got your own opinion on WoW. I'm also well aware it's runescape.. I'm saying in any game.. whether you choose runescape, diablo 2, etc.. I'm not grasping the whole music video concept.. further explaining my lack of grasping said concept by saying my ritual of showing I love someone is letting them live. =p

The fact that the locales match up with the lyrics and the dude types out the lyrics in time to the song makes this an amazing treasure.

nananananananana

i lolled.

and i lolled at dopple boppler. i think this is a girl, since they mention being someone's girlfriend. i think. i was laughing so hard at that point i was having difficulty finishing reading the words in time.

i particularly like the sledding.

i lolled.

and i lolled at dopple boppler. i think this is a girl, since they mention being someone's girlfriend. i think. i was laughing so hard at that point i was having difficulty finishing reading the words in time.

i particularly like the sledding.

if it's a female in an online game, it's still a dude. :D

and the sledding was in fact amazing. Here we go!

Crap, did you guys get the "suicide note" vibe at the end?

I mean, it's stupidly bad, and well, while the song is not my preferred genre, it deserved better than this video, but at the end, it just felt like it was a final farewell... you know, like a suicide note...

I think it more like a "fuck you, I hate you, but I'm always here for you" note...