Grave of the Fireflies Super-mix (Project)

Xaleph

Basically, we're trying to put together a single 30-60 minute mix of several remixes of the Grave of the Fireflies original soundtrack. We have several artists interested and several mixes already in progress (some complete).

Here is a part of the mix I've been working on to give you a sample of the supermix ( xaleph2.mp3 ).

Definitely check the project out if you're interested in helping out or just interested in some of the updates. The concept is pretty interesting - as you can submit a wip if you don't have much time and I'll re-remix what you've given into the mix OR you can submit a full song and work with the transitions of the artists who you're merging your song with.

( Grave of the Fireflies Supermix )

Excellent idea. I think I have to revisit the soundtrack...maybe I'll participate if I find something that hasn't been picked...But I listened to your sample and I think my style is completely different. But, I'll be following....

Yeah my stuff tends to be pretty dark, but the overall mix will jump around between various genres. You could write it in just about any genre you want.