Need opinions on an idea

Minirogue

I was thinking that I might try to start ReMixing, but I figured I would take a different approach than the usual synthesized. I have an acoustic guitar, and I can play a few things, and I was thinking I would try to mix something together with it and either some vocal beatboxing or I would figure out some synthed beat or something. Here is everyones chance to either talk me out of it, or encourage me etc. I figure I would probably do a Chrono Trigger song, or something else completely random that I haven't thought of yet.

Well one of my other ideas was that there aren't enough Dr. Mario ReMixes. But you guys are right about there being enough CT ones, but if there is a song on there that I like that isn't yet done, I might consider it too. But any ideas on any songs that might sound good in acoustic would be appreciated.

The thing is, if you want to learn how to remix, you should start with something simple. Also, if you submit a CT remix you will be compared to the other CT mixes, many of which are extremely good. I don't think the judges would be as biased as I am about you submitting a remix of a game that has too few remixes, but who knows...

EDIT: actually, nevermind me. I know nothing of your remix skills. Maybe you already rock even before making your first remix. Maybe CT is just right for you. ;) The important thing is to start remixing and getting it out there so people can tell you what you can do to improve.

I know nothing of my remix skills either, so this will be a learning experience for everyone ^_^ but I think I have decided on an original FF remix. I have already started tabbing out the notes for my guitar, I have the overworld, town, shop, battle (including victory of course), and castle of ordeals recorded so far. Town is my favorite so far I think (probably because it is so easy to pick out all of the parts)

Edit: Not castle of ordeals, but rather Garlands Castle. And I also have the regular castle theme, and ahead on our way (bridge intro theme)