Warcraft "virus"

Final_metroid

CmdLineExt02.dll

AVIRA says its Trojan Horse TR/Agent.BYZ, I got it when trying to run warcraft 3. I denied its access and warcraft 3 doesn't work now, I tried disabling active scanning and is giving me a "CD ROM is not in the drive" message, its supposed to be part of SECURrom so did tinkering with it mess up my game? (will i have to reinstall?)

EDIT: It seems a cmdlineext02.VIR file was involved too, from scanning and deleting with AVIRA scan, the error still comes up and I still can't play, despite not being able to find it in the TEMP folder. The thing is though, I dont think I've ever had symantec antivirus.

EDIT2 (sorry): It may not be the file at all, since i pirate alot of stuff, I never use CDs or ISOs (I use cracks) I just realized my CD drive is not accepting anything, and it doesn't even spin a simple music CD I put in. It doesn't recognize anything from daemon tools either (it happened a few days ago but I assumed it was just a one-time thing) am I sunk and need to get a new CD drive? or is it a driver issue?

The windows device manager indicates both my CD drives cannot have their drivers uploaded because they are "corrupt or missing" (code 39)