iPod Madness

Shining Mirage

A friend of mine recently sent me an iPod for a gift yesterday. Lazer-engraved, colored sleeve, the whole nine yards. All that I want to do is load up some OC's on it and a large quantity of my import music.

Problem is, I have music on the damned thing, but it won't load it up. No, I don't have iTunes nor do I even want to bother with it seeing to it that a majority of what I listen to isn't even on iTunes, anyway.

Some assistance, please.

I haven't bought music for years, except classical collections due to them being very cheap. Fuck ITunes, they never seem to have anything worthwhile and sadly only a few if anything on the radio sounds actually good...

I personally have an insignia 2gb mp3 player. Does the job well with little to no hassle. It doesn't even need programs like Ipod seems to as it just does what it's told via button pressing.

Assuming we share similar tastes in music (meaning anything beyond itunes) I can hook you up with some... access to harder to find stuff.

i don't buy anything from itunes but the program is useful for organizing my library

I got friends that like it too, yet one and I think another member of the OCR community had a bad experience where it royally fucked up their organization or some similar result as that.

Nonetheless I got no real issues with the player/music organizer except when it doesn't work; I just got lots bones to pick with the music shop seller portion...

lol how could that possibly happen

Ask Angelic as he couldn't start it up normally, though I think it's a gimping thing about Ipods, needing itunes program (confirm/deny?)

Heck where was that thread that talked about the RockBox? I know it had the guy with itunes issues...

In any case I got lots treasures to share in other threads when they pop up...

Ask Angelic as he couldn't start it up normally, though I think it's a gimping thing about Ipods, needing itunes program (confirm/deny?)

Heck where was that thread that talked about the RockBox? I know it had the guy with itunes issues...

In any case I got lots treasures to share in other threads when they pop up...

Yeah, I just dragged and dropped it onto the iPod and it's saying that nothing's on it... I'm not paying for music and Fuck iTunes. The last CD that I'm buying is my own copy of Parasite Eve OST.

Oh and Schwaltz, I'm getting things under way as we speak... thanx.

I'm not paying for music

I am sure every aspiring musician on this website is happy about that.

Seriously, fuck you, you want to get paid for your work? Then pay for other people's work.

Itune is FREE, the services are FREE, and the downloading is reasonably priced SO THAT THE MUSICIANS WHO MAKE THE MUSIC GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.

Seriously, screw you, leave OCR if you cannot respect musicians.

I am sure every aspiring musician on this website is happy about that.

Seriously, fuck you, you want to get paid for your work? Then pay for other people's work.

Itune is FREE, the services are FREE, and the downloading is reasonably priced SO THAT THE MUSICIANS WHO MAKE THE MUSIC GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.

Seriously, screw you, leave OCR if you cannot respect musicians.

Oh, so you're expecting me to buy songs online to which I already have the songs that I want to listen to from each album? You're kidding, right?

Hmm, if you own the CD you can rip them through itunes.

If you have the MP3s you can add them to Itune's library.

Seriously, I don't see what's your problem, all my OCR mp3s are on my Ipod, and I have yet to give apple any money.

But my thing is, the mp3's aren't registered on the iTunes library at all! I've been sitting here fumbling with not only itunes but this process itself. I mean if there is something that I'm doing wrong, please, feel free. Just don't bust my chops about something that I have problems with and trying to seek advice on.