Pixietricks' Solo Album, Origins - New Song 12/23!

Jillian Aversa

For anyone that isn't receiving their confirmation emails:

1. Check your spam filter! The message subject has a bunch of letters and numbers in it, which make it look kind of like junk. It's ugly, but I can't change it unfortunately.

2. If you still don't have it, I will go back and manually add you in. I've been saving the contact emails. Just let me know if you think you've slipped through; I'll post when I actually use the list for the first time. It'll probably be at least a few more days.

This is amazing... As usual with your music, I can't stop listening. I might end up just having these play on repeat for half the day...

... ... ...er... except 'Oops'. Playlist just got up to that one.

Anyway, first thing I thought when I read the descriptions was "Great! I'm not the only one who liked Voyager!" Red July is incredible, especially the bit from 0:22~0:44 (that I'm guessing will be the chorus?). I also really like the theme you're going with in "Hajime", not to mention the percussion. Though, regarding the third sample, I'm not sure; I think I'd have to hear more of it.

Can't wait 'til the next time you want to send out some samples. I'm really looking forward to this. KF

For anyone that isn't yet on the mailing list and hasn't been to my website/MySpace in the last few days... Here are those previews. (You lazy bums! :P)

Red July

Hajime

Shadows

My main WIP at the moment definitely harkens back to Prayer in some ways, as Andy remarked. It's eerie, like a temple shrouded in mist. :o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...