Pixietricks' Solo Album, Origins - New Song 12/23!

Jillian Aversa

I'm hoping I'm not spilling any beans here but-

-I've heard some of the stuff Pixie's working on, and it's superb. If you were smart/fortunate enough to grab one of Destiny's CDs, you'll feel right at home with Pixie's ethno-global new work. I, for one, can't wait.

And no, that's not because we used to be friends with benefits back in the day. It's actually legitimately good!

I don't think I can wait any longer for the final cd! *smacks head on table*

I was listening to Antigravity today again and was like :o!!!! It just sounds like I'm being taken somewhere else. Somewhere good that is. lol. Anyway I look forward to your cd. You really have a gift.

• 2 months later...

*sings* Bumpidy bump bump, bumpidy bump bump, look at pixie gooo...

Erm, sorry. A little too much in the holiday spirit! Anyway, I just wanted to keep you all posted on a few matters. First of all, I finally decided on a name for the album: Origins. So yay. :<

Secondly, I finished a new song!

*Twilight Chaser*

Thirdly, I decided host another track in full on my MySpace, so now you can enjoy *Hajime* from start to finish for da holidays.

And here are the rest of the previews in case you missed them:

*Red July*

*Hajime*

*The Winds of Change*

*The Secret Guards of Kalé*

*Shadows*

*Breathe and Dive*

It might be a little late for that already. Still, many of the employees there don't really know me too well. Only my cousins do, though they should be there over the holidays, they're not necessarily at the front desk. Go check out the OCRemix Facebook group. I'm the creator. :D

(Also, since you haven't said anything refuting my claim, it must be correct!!)