Iron Man The Movie

The Damned

There have only been a handful of good comic book based movies:

Superman I & II (Reeves)

Batman (1989 Burton, the best) and Batman Begins (I think it's overrated, but still good)

Spiderman 2 -- I hate 1 but many critics and fans like it, 3 is merely ok

Forget about the rest. After the bullshit that is the X-Men series, Daredevil / Elektra, Fantastic 4 / Silver Surfer, I've decided to watch every superhero movie with abysmal expectations and the faint hope that it might actually be decent.

Tim Burton's Batman makes me want to punch him with how little he understood any of the characters in it. Also, The first two X-Men movies were great thank you.

I'm going to see Iron Man tonight. Unlike the Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, Elektra, or The Punisher, this one actually looks good from the trailers. I think it may have to do with the fact that Robert Downey Jr. is probably the perfect choice to play Tony Stark.

I saw it last night. Great Movie.

(keep in mind i saw it for free, so I'm bound to be optimistic)

They have to continue this new trend of getting good actors.

I gotta say out of all of the comic book movies, this goes on my top 5

(rough list)

1.X-men

2.Batman Begins

3.The Mask

4.Men in Black

5.Iron Man

6.Sin City

7.Mystery Men

8.A History of Violence

9.V for Vendetta

10.TMNT (live action)

personally, I think:

X3 was a cheap hollow excuse of a movie

The only fans of Elektra were middle-aged lonely men in trench coats.

Fantastic Four (1 & 2) were corny as hell.

and Hulk was a steaming pile of elephant dung

I gotta say out of all of the comic book movies, this goes on my top 5

(rough list)

1.X-men

2.Batman Begins

3.The Mask

4.Men in Black

5.Iron Man

6.Sin City

7.Mystery Men

8.A History of Violence

9.V for Vendetta

10.TMNT (live action)

I'm a little confused how in the hell X-Men is better than Batman Begins in your mind.

There were more than one?

Also, on the topic of iron man:

Do not see: The invincible Iron-man.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903135/

It was terrible.

Awwww man. Are you serious? I was thinking about renting that movie.

I loved The Avenger's 1 and 2 (well mostly 1.) It's hard to believe this one sucks. I don't know it probably does, animated movies aren't what they use to be.:cry:

I'm defintely going to see "Iron Man." Trailer looks good, and critics are giving it a 4 and a-half star. Which is a usually high rating for a Marvel movie.

I saw it last night. Wow. I had a chance to sit around and wait for an hour to watch it, but I caught it at the last second and got in right before the previews. I should've waited...the theatre was SO packed, we had to get into the nosebleed section and the top right, where the sound didn't hit us. The bass was nice, but the voices were strained. I'm definitely gonna go see it again.

Awesome, awesome, awesome. The story, the acting, the action, everything about this movie was fucking fantastic. Especially the end. It kinda figures that Hollywood's "Bad Motherfucker" would make an appearence. I can't wait to see what happens next :D

Hmm I actually enjoyed this. It was pretty bad though, I was the only one that got the joke at the start about the Maxim girls. I started laughing super hard and my friends were like wtf are you laughing at.

I saw it last night. Wow. I had a chance to sit around and wait for an hour to watch it, but I caught it at the last second and got in right before the previews. I should've waited...the theatre was SO packed, we had to get into the nosebleed section and the top right, where the sound didn't hit us. The bass was nice, but the voices were strained. I'm definitely gonna go see it again.

Awesome, awesome, awesome. The story, the acting, the action, everything about this movie was fucking fantastic. Especially the end. It kinda figures that Hollywood's "Bad Motherfucker" would make an appearence. I can't wait to see what happens next :D

spoiler warnings asshole.