Free Mastering for OCREMIXers!

Johnny Hemberger

Hey everybody. I've been a fan of OCremix for a long time and finally registered. There is something about hearing all the old stuff we've played for hours in a different way. I am particularly a fan of Street Fighter and it blew my mind to find Blood on the Asphalt.

Anyways, back to the main point.

I am a professional audio engineer with my focus being on mastering (mastering has been making me the most money let's just say).

Since I love OCremix.org so much, and all of its members and submitters, I hereby officially donate my mastering services, for free, to future OC submissions.

I will however accept any donations through paypal. Mastering is quite an involved process and takes a considerable amount of time to do correctly, so any donations would be greatly appreciated.

If any of you DJs have separate projects, my rate is $200/album (cd's worth of music). A very fair price. I'm trying not to use the word cheap. :wink:

contact me at johnnyhemberger@yahoo.com

my paypal info is John Hemberger with the same johnnyhemberger@yahoo.com email.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to helping out!

Johnny

Hey bud. I think it sounds pretty cool. Reminds me of Bleach. Ideally, when sending something for mastering, you want to make sure that the highest peak in the song doesn't go past -3db. Just adjust the master fader before exporting so that nothing peaks past -3db.

This way the mastering engineer has headroom to work with.

I'll work on your track and post a link where you can download what I've done.