OCR01603 - Pokémon Red Version "TEEM.ROKIT"

djpretzel

Never thought I'd see the day a Pokemon mix was put up. It makes one feel as if they are walking through a 3D version of the Rocket building in Saffron City (and yet, I also somewhat feel as if I'm walking through Viridian forest). If they remake these games 10 years from now on a console (wouldn't surprise me), I'll be expecting to hear something like this :D You created a great atmosphere with this one.

I'm sure you knew I would love this, and its definitely exceeded my expectations. Its clear this shares a lot of elements (particularly the percussion) with REAKTOR.1, but I think those elements fit better here and really have some oomph to em. Its dark, chaotic, and sinister. In my opinion whether the source was simplified or complexed is secondary to the dynamic atmosphere you've made here....excellent work man!

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to list this song as Pokemon RB or R/B? Or something? Since they had identical music (and were basically the same game with some numbers switched around), and were released simultaneously.

Not that it's a huge deal.

This is fun stuff. He took what was probably my least favorite song from the game, and turned it into something I could actually see myself putting on a playlist sometime.

Wooo first Pokémon ReMix!!!

I personally don't like the genre...but is a nice mix.

7.51 / 10.00

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to list this song as Pokemon RB or R/B? Or something? Since they had identical music (and were basically the same game with some numbers switched around), and were released simultaneously.

Sure, maybe R/B/Y...Yellow hasn't a different soundtrack..

A mix can only be listed under one game. Red and Blue were released first. Red is always referred to first. Hence, Red. And that's the end of that.

We choose you! Tweekachu!

This is the most pathetic, awful, revolting, nauseatingly bad pun I have ever heard, and you deserve to have you head shoved in a toilet for it.

Anyway, this mix is awesome. I was hoping I'd be the first one tog et a Pokemon mix passed, but oh well; this certainly does not dissappoint.

I've never really thought about it before this Mix, but it surprises me there are no other Pokemon mixes here. I consider the tunes classic. But until I can make a remix, who am I to talk?

In any case, I am glad to see one, and I really like this mix. It brings me back to a cheery time--1998-99--when my friends and I were really into this game. Tweek definitely captures the mood of the Team Rocket area.

So even though the Pokémon Project wasn't pimped in the write up of this track it's still sweet that it was posted. Nice work tweek, hope to hear more from you.

Thats really gay :/. Not a single mention. Oh well, whats important is that the track is awesome. I heard this track during its many changes, and it was fun to see it evolve into what it is now. Top stuff.

Anyway, this mix is awesome. I was hoping I'd be the first one tog et a Pokemon mix passed, but oh well; this certainly does not dissappoint.

Techically I'm still the first to get one passed, but Tweek is awesome like that and jumped the cue, the whippersnapper.

Yes. Very gay. :/ Because this can never be corrected. Ever.

Yeah, half-assedly complaining in a review never usually does the trick. I guess the constant mind-changing regarding the sub didn't help.

I've never played the games, but do they actually have separate soundtracks?

The games were pretty much identical, you just encountered different pokemon in each version, thus causing you to have to buy mulitple versions to officially complete it. The soundtracks were the same.

No Red and Blue don't have separate soundtracks.

Anyway, I like it. I also liked REAKTR.1 so that makes sense. Sometimes it strays a bit too far, but I guess that's understandable given the short length of Pokémon songs.

Now that the barrier is broken, can we have a remix of the Rival's Theme? Please, I've loved that song since I was 10 years old!

The games were pretty much identical, you just encountered different pokemon in each version, thus causing you to have to buy mulitple versions to officially complete it. The soundtracks were the same.

I see. It would definitely make sense to just rename the game "Pokemon Red/Blue" or "Pokemon Red & Blue" then, unless there's other game-specific data that's actually relevant to the site database.

Anyway, not familiar with the source here (can't say I've been impressed with Pokemon music in general), but this ReMix is pretty tight stuff. The reversed segment was a cool touch.

Really have to congratulate you on finally breaking the curse and the Judge's (imo) anti-bias on the Pokemon soundtrack, theres some great stuff in the series, dudes.

Team Rocket theme is as good as any to start the Pokemon wuv, and how wonderfully it is mixed.

Now...whens that Pokemon Project due?

Oh wow, I had to look up the source material for this because I had already forgotten how the Pokemon Red Rocket Theme sounded like.

But after doing that, this is a really welcome mix. First off, it's a Pokemon mix, secondly it's just a nice remix in general. Like (if I can say what I want to say correctly) it feeds off of the source tune directly, while being different enough to be something completely new.

However, I'm afraid to say that a lot of people might not find this mix very enjoyable, considering it took myself awhile too. But who knows, eh? Good mix.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01603 - Pokémon Red Version "TEEM.ROKIT"