SGX - Have No Tyrant

sgx

Electro stuff with trip-hop/big beat breaks things and strings and synths and stuff like that. I think? :D

I was going to keep this exclusive to my album, but I'm working on some new tracks that I want to keep exclusive, so I decided to let this one out for free. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.sgxmusic.com/music/SGX%20-%20Have%20No%20Tyrant.mp3

Ahh, more Sgx goodness. Perfect as usual.

Mr. Sgx gets a :mrgreen: from me.

So, is there an ETA on the new alblum?Nevermind

Edit: from Sgx's website,

I'm shooting for October/November.

I'm working on this one really long track right now - its basically 3 pretty different songs, but they share some elements and themes between eachother so its like 1 song with 4 movements. The 4th is sort of a combo of elements from the first 3 together. Sort of like my old "Multiple Worlds" track (one of my least favorite tracks) but in total, it should be about 18 minutes..and much better.

I need to finish that long track and maybe one more track, and the music should be done. I gotta design the art and I'm thinking I might send the music off to a professional mastering service, so that could take a bit of time. October if everything goes as planned, but it never does, so November sounds more likely!

I could see this coming out during the winter (November), just sorta fits that mood If the rest of the album goes along this sorta atmosphere, then damn, I'd dig. really sweet shit! you really pushed Recycle! to it's limits with your insane beat slicing.

I could see this coming out during the winter (November), just sorta fits that mood If the rest of the album goes along this sorta atmosphere, then damn, I'd dig. really sweet shit! you really pushed Recycle! to it's limits with your insane beat slicing.

Glad you like it. I didn't use any ReCycle though. Same principle, but I did it in Ableton Live. Basically I can load audio into the main sequencer window, zoom in, split pieces and then drag and drop those audio pieces into the Impulse drum sampler. It's basically like using ReCycle then opening up your .rex in Dr. Rex, but easier, faster, simpler, etc.

Glad you like it. I didn't use any ReCycle though. Same principle, but I did it in Ableton Live. Basically I can load audio into the main sequencer window, zoom in, split pieces and then drag and drop those audio pieces into the Impulse drum sampler. It's basically like using ReCycle then opening up your .rex in Dr. Rex, but easier, faster, simpler, etc.

hey neat =) I gotta try that sometime.