Monitor blinks a yellowish color

Hawkwing

My LCD monitor (Acer AL1912) is about 2 years old. About 15 minutes ago it started a weird behavior. For a split second it will give the entire monitor will get a yellow overcast.

I think it might have to do with vibrations shaking the monitor. I'm not too sure. I've never seen this happen on any monitor I've worked with.

Any ideas? Suggestions?

The LCD monitor my dad got for his computer used to flash pink all the time. He adjusted the connection to the back of the computer and it still did it. What eventually fixed it was we just took out the whole cord and flipped it, end for end, so that the old connection to the computer now connected to the monitor and vice versa. You might want to try this - it's never bothered us again.

The most common cause of this is a loose cable, double check booth ends. If the problem doesn't go away, then it could be a faulty cable (damage to the cable or the connectors), try and hunt down a replacement. If a different cable doesn't fix it, then it could be the monitor or the video card, somewhat more rare then cable problems, but still a possibility.