Behold the end of paper and pencil as we know it.

Hyperion5182

Aw son of a bitch it's just a d'n'd rpg?

That ethan haas site made it seem so promising, too.

No.....its a lot more than that. I wish i could make the conventions but i am going to have to wait for reports the way this looks...its a true fusion between the MMO and the PNP...on a level like nothing ever before considered...

Whats being shown so far from my travels in that website is a level of customization even Anarchy online would drool at. This system is pc based for sure. I cant believe the utter SCOPE of what this game entails. Its awe inspiring. Dont even think of comparing this to DND its much much more indepth and freeform. This is not going to be a paper and pencil like you think. The nearest comparision i could draw would be a system like web rpg or openrpg but one with a massive amount more development and time invested.

This would allow for graphical encounters high level calcuations multiple games being able to be played at the same time. The works. If someone can make these convention dates in their news section please give us the rundown of this! I am flying by the seat of my pants on speculation at this point.

No.....its a lot more than that. I wish i could make the conventions but i am going to have to wait for reports the way this looks...its a true fusion between the MMO and the PNP...on a level like nothing ever before considered...

Whats being shown so far from my travels in that website is a level of customization even Anarchy online would drool at. This system is pc based for sure. I cant believe the utter SCOPE of what this game entails. Its awe inspiring. Dont even think of comparing this to DND its much much more indepth and freeform. This is not going to be a paper and pencil like you think. The nearest comparision i could draw would be a system like web rpg or openrpg but one with a massive amount more development and time invested.

This would allow for graphical encounters high level calcuations multiple games being able to be played at the same time. The works. If someone can make these convention dates in their news section please give us the rundown of this! I am flying by the seat of my pants on speculation at this point.

This entire post just set off my spam-detection system.

So is it a pencil and paper rpg system where there are tools to play online? I mean like designing characters and leveling them or whatever they use in this game can be done online? It looks like the idea is a customizable D&D sort of game with tools to make all that calulation stuff (that eventually turns the game into just a bunch of numbers) quick and virtually invisable. Potentially really cool, but also potentially really lame.

Thank you no i am not a spam bot. I primarilly lurk and download some awesome music.

What is revolutinary about this: The game seems to allow quite frankly endless potential based upon PLAYER DEVELOPMENT! not a gaming company adding constant expansions or large patches. You as a player will be able to design a class completely all your own. A game can be as complex or as simple as you want. Everything is in the hands of the player in this game. This can make the game speed favorable for nearly everyone.

This game has incredible potential. And as for Anaclunn i think thats exactly what this game is.

I do have a great deal of enthusasim because this game is being overlooked.

And as for Red Shadow. No. Not just an MMO with graphics a game with unlimited potential and complexity. Something that is going to make every other gaming company stand up and take notice. I know its early but this game has my full attention and i think everyone should keep an eye on it. Usually i am not this flowery with praise but a simple 'hey its cool' imo wouldnt of done this justice. I am an advanced gamer i have played since atarii and continue to do so today i want my games to have serious challenge rather than just twitch. This seems to offer that.

Keep your eyes on it. I know i will be doing the same.