CMC - Conceptual Music Competition 11: Coronation

Abadoss

Bundeslang said in his comments:

"Hemophiliac - Beautiful beginning, I really get that 100 years ago feeling. The built-up from the song and all the sections are great. The voice is a bit too powerfull, but only a little."

k but wait let's look again...hmm this is unusual.

"Rich Douglas - Beautiful beginning, I really get that 100 years ago feeling. The built-up from the song and all the sections are great. The voice is a bit too powerfull, but only a little."

not like this matters but it bugs me that this is repeated twice, what's the deal? heck he couldn't be talking about my piece in that comment, i mean...what voice?

Bundeslang said in his comments:

"Hemophiliac - Beautiful beginning, I really get that 100 years ago feeling. The built-up from the song and all the sections are great. The voice is a bit too powerfull, but only a little."

k but wait let's look again...hmm this is unusual.

"Rich Douglas - Beautiful beginning, I really get that 100 years ago feeling. The built-up from the song and all the sections are great. The voice is a bit too powerfull, but only a little."

not like this matters but it bugs me that this is repeated twice, what's the deal? heck he couldn't be talking about my piece in that comment, i mean...what voice?

Ah, damnit... I'll fix that... {edit} Fixed.