Where do you get your hard to find games?

I've been there a couple times myself. The one with the huge NiGHTS poster on the wall right? The store's in a pretty dangerous area.

Another good place to look is Japan, but you might need a native to help you out. ;-) (my trip caught me Hoshi no Kirby, Kirby's Pinball Land , Ouendan 1 & 2, Jump Superstars and Jump Ultimate Stars)

Yeah that's the place. Eh the area is nothing I haven't dealt with before and they have a fantastic selectioin of games so it's worth it.

E BAY

bloddy good for out of print and games that no longer exist other wise its good old fashioned foot slogging from store to store. I live near a Speclist game store which trades in hard to get games. At the moment they have a sale on dreamcast (hardware) £20 for the system but games are like £40 each bloddy weird.

menards_guy.jpg

WHOA!

SAVE BIG MONEY AT MENARD'S!!!! LOL!!!!!

I used to go to an import shop called Diehard game club (spleen you might have heard of them?) In it's prime they had an amazing selection of new/used import and domestic titles.

Unfortunatly they are no longer in business but reading through this thread made me reminisce about that store.