Sega's TGS '07 Line-up. *Unconfirmed*

reelmojo

So as of right now this isn't official or anything but...

Link.

Shenmue I and II Plus? Shenmue III!? Rumors, sure but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

And as much as I'd like to play Fighters Megamix 2 I just don't see it happening considering Fighting Vipers 2 is so old now. Although they could add in Last Bronx characters too.

At least we know Nights is real.

Yeah unless they were to add in some other fighting games characters I can't see a megamix return. And virtua fighter kids, which was basically a big-head cheat in game form. I can't see this rumour being true.

Which is a shame because Shenmue1+2 plus and 3 would actually be the final thing to push me over to getting a 360

It really makes you wonder about a few things:

a) What kind of douche puts together a list like this and 'releases' it in the first place?

B) How much interest DO VG companies put in public opinions/fandom? If they put as much interest in them as they should they would be working on a sequel to Chrono Trigger right now. (They might be right? Wasn't there some controversy about that?)

It really makes you wonder about a few things:

a) What kind of douche puts together a list like this and 'releases' it in the first place?

B) How much interest DO VG companies put in public opinions/fandom? If they put as much interest in them as they should they would be working on a sequel to Chrono Trigger right now. (They might be right? Wasn't there some controversy about that?)

Eh, Square's a different story. Sometimes their business practices make me think that they just don't like making money.

Then again if Sega listened more we'd probably all be playing Streets of Rage 4 right now... or 10 years ago.