Mostly original Zelda song

Goodnight

Click

What I've got here is a mostly-original short tune with traces of some Zelda themes in it.

I'm hoping to turn it into a Majora's Mask remix by adding to the beginning, something in the vein of the "Final Hours" music that would blend nicely into what's already here.

Any ideas on how to go about that would be fantastic. Perhaps there's too much original for it to ever qualify it as a remix. If it's doomed to be a fanmix then so be it.

Also this is merely a Wingroove rip with minor tweaks to some tracks.. most of it sounds OK to me, but aside from the pizzicato strings which are obviously bad, any tips for other instruments would be appreciated too.

You know, I gotta say, there's something about the laid back beat that just keeps this track pretty smooth even when some of the instruments are getting more fast.

Interesting technique I'll have to steal in the future. =) I liked it by the way, except for the fact that I didn't catch any Zelda in it. Then again, I've only played LttP and OoT.

Whew, well that was my first WIP topic ever ever so it's a relief that I wasn't told it sucks. =P

The track was originally started as a nightly, spiritual sort of overworld piece, but I noticed that groove developing and made it into its own song.

I'm thinking about restarting it with some tense take on the Final Hours music, building to a crashing climax, then going into the present track.. I guess to represent its title, "The Next Day". Then the present track could have some Final Hours inter-weaved somehow into what's already there..

But some tips or suggestions would be great.

I liked it by the way, except for the fact that I didn't catch any Zelda in it. Then again, I've only played LttP and OoT.

Thanks;

0:33 is The Sun's Song

1:02 - 1:15 is an arrangement of the classic Zelda theme

And I think the final two chords are the perfect time to add some Zelda 1 dungeon bass.