I, Dr. Mario: Revisiting the Operating Room

shpladoink

After that, we can take a realistic approach to Smash Brothers. Make it a Battle Royale clone except that each participant can choose their own handheld weapon(s).

Mr. Game and Watch would have to win.

The concept of a psychotic cross-dressing Zelda throwing knives at people makes me happy.

Down there.

...am I to take this seriously? Or are you just new?

your to take this seroiusly, The original Thread was started back in 2006 if there is some sort of archive they will show this. I think i may have some of the concept artwork on my comp at home (I am currently writing from my office drone comp) Princess Toadstool was meant to be a whore or some other lady of the night who mario was obseesed with. There was a an idea of STAR pills which made mario go insane and extremely hard, Mushrooms that made him grow, Flowers all linked to various drugs.

Does anyone remember this thread? there was over 80 pages of posts and a large amount of concept artwork produced. In paticular there were alot of Bowsers drawn.

YES! your point?

Okay, lets start with the basics:

Not a chatroom: An internet forum is not a chatroom. To use it like you would use a chatroom is to misuse it. ;) /me winks

Coherence: When you say something, it usually helps that people can understand what you are saying. Otherwise table chair desktop to a lesser extent inclusion of ring trouble.

English: Yes I know, in your homeland of Whatthefuckistan you speak some retarded language. Good for you. Go to a Whatthefuckistanian website. Here we speak English, capice? C'est pas comme si nosotoros podemos changer de lingua a sprachen.

(I apologize for the misuse of Spanish, German, and possibly Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, and Swahili found in that post. However, I say fuck you damn Poles.)

Finally, the I, Mario project is not an obscure fact that you need to inform us of, this thread is a PARODY of that project. You know what a parody is right?

Take Spaceballs. That movie is a parody of Star Wars, and as such it will look like, it will refer to, and it will poke fun at Star Wars. But at no point during the movie is Yogurt (parody of Yoda) gonna turn to the camera and state: "By the way, have you seen Star Wars, I really liked that movie. I would eat those buns off of that heroine addicted princess." That would be unfunny, unnecessary and probably five more words that start with "un."

And you are not new here, you had 2 years to learn about the forum. So screw you.

I was not trying to start trouble, I was just intrested in whether anyone rembered the project or if anyone has any artwork that was made for the project. Since alot that was produced was high quality stuff. I am a redcoat Fratto and not a Pole and I apolgise for any confusion or irratation I may have caused.

And you are not new here, you had 2 years to learn about the forum. So screw you.

Screw you and your pets.