challenge for remixers

Pezz3950

Hey all. I've notice, as others probably have, that most of the remixes for the Zelda games favor the same old songs, for example Zelda's Lullaby. I've begun to grow tired of listening to different versions of the same song. Don't get mean wrong they are all good songs, but I have a disire to listen to something new. So I was wondering if anyone could try a different song, for example the Forest Temple from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Anybody up for the challenge?

A challenge indeed......One of the reasons why none of the OoT dungeon/temples have been done is because the songs themselves dont have much remixable material. They tend to be more atmospheric/ambient than melodic. Not saying that they couldnt be done, but itd be quite difficult even for the most talented remixer, and most of them would prefer a more melodic source. Villianelle came real close with her Spirit Temple remix though, which is still at the top of my playlist : )

I've been thinking about a few songs that I thought would be interesting to hear remixed. These songs are:

Kotake & Koume's Theme ---- from Ocarina of Time

Lon Lon Ranch ---- from Ocarina of Time

Sheik's theme ---- from Ocarina of Time

Fairy Fountain ---- from Ocarina of Time

Deku Nut's Castle ---- from Majora's Mask

Forest Haven ---- Wind Waker

Dragon Roost Island ---- Wind Waker

Aryll's Theme ---- Wind Waker

Wind God's Aria ---- Wind Waker

Earth God's Lyric ---- Wind Waker

Minda's Desperate Hour ---- Twilight Princess

Ilias Theme ---- Twilight Princess

Any of these would be great to hear. Most of them haven't been remixed, at least as far as I know.

Hey all. I've notice, as others probably have, that most of the remixes for the Zelda games favor the same old songs, for example Zelda's Lullaby. I've begun to grow tired of listening to different versions of the same song. Don't get mean wrong they are all good songs, but I have a disire to listen to something new. So I was wondering if anyone could try a different song, for example the Forest Temple from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Anybody up for the challenge?

pixietricks covered the Forest Temple already :)

http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01333/

I made a Bolero of Fire remix a while back. Now THAT was a challenge. Subbed it to OCR and they said the arrangement was great but the quality needed some work which I completely agree with...

I'm going to be remaking it soon, hopefully with some live instruments. PM me if you'd like to hear it.

Ok, sounds great.