Van Halen Rises Again!

Dyne

So that's why I heard them twice on the radio today.

Yeah. I usually don't listen to the radio often, but when I heard that, I had to take my ear puds off so I could hear the news. I missed most of it, but I heard that they finally settled things with David Lee Roth and they're going to tour. So I'm quite happy about that. Hopefully it'll be a good tour, and there won't be any crap, but, it's WAAAY too soon to tell.

Not that I'm actually excited or anything. I was just musing about hearing Van Halen more than once in a day, especially given I don't actively listen to the radio. I also heard Smashing Pumpkins on the air twice today, and that was much more enjoyable.

Not that I'm actually excited or anything. I was just musing about hearing Van Halen more than once in a day, especially given I don't actively listen to the radio. I also heard Smashing Pumpkins on the air twice today, and that was much more enjoyable.

Yes, but the Pumpkins are missing Ms. Auf Der Maur.

Yes, but the Pumpkins are missing Ms. Auf Der Maur.

It wasn't Zeitgeist or anything else relatively new. I'm talking "Tonight, Tonight" and "1979," and it was enjoyable because I never hear them during my brief encounters with the radio, despite the fact that they're one of the few bands I can stand that actually get played.