I Want To Go To School, Please Help Me Decide Where

Dyne

I'm having a bit of difficulty in deciding what I should do about going back to school. I already have an Associates degree in Network Technology, however, I had some issues in getting a job in the industry because of the school I attended (and their subsequently poor track record, information I did not have at the time).

Anyway, that's in the past, and we're focusing on the present. So here I am, 26, it's 2007 and I want to do something beyond what I already am doing now. So here's the dilemma. I don't know which course would be more conducive to the career path I seek. So, I'm asking for help. Below are the links to two local community colleges, both have Web Site Development courses, both I believe to be Associates degree courses.

Now, before anyone says it, I do not want to go to a four year college. Not yet, anyway. I may return to a four year college eventually to finish, but for the time being, I can at least afford to go to a community college. I can find funding just fine, but I don't want a four year school because I'm just not ready for that experience.

Anyway, here are the links;

Reading Area Community College; Web Site Development Concentration Assoc. in Applied Sciences Degree

Montgomery County Community College; Web Development and Administration Option (A.A.S. = Associates in Applied Sciences Degree).

Opinions are welcome, flaming is not. Thank you.