Dr. Strange, new Marvel animated movie.

reelmojo

So Dr. Strange came out yesterday and I have to say it's far and away the best of the four Marvel animated features. I knew next to nothing about Dr. Strange going into this so if they messed up any part of the storyline too much I wouldn't have noticed, but I really enjoyed it.

If you're not sure about these movies after Invincible Iron Man, I can't blame you. I'm happy with my purchase though.

Anyone else seen it yet?

That's funny, all of my co-workers have said the exact same thing. Although a large part of me still wants to see Iron Man, I'm terrified for the end result. :-|

Sadly, it really is one of those movie you have to see, to see how they could have messed it up so bad.

I saw the trailer.

Which was better than the entire movie of the invincible iron man.. =D

Yeah, my favorite part of the Iron Man DVD was that it had the opening scene of Dr. Strange on it. I guess the Hall of Iron Man Armor was interesting too though. It's really hard to believe that the same people who made that made Dr. Strange.

...and are going to go on to make Avengers Reborn. Does that preview scream "Disney Channel" to anyone else?