Is This Man Ripping Off OC ReMix?!

Tenucha

Stupidity knows no age, if that weren't the case, I dare say I might actually have moments of happiness... But of course, it is, so unfortunately, I don't. -_-;

If you'll excuse me, I need to find a way to pack a high-speed chainsaw so as to not activate sensors... The plane leaves in 3 hours.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of idiots like that out there. I've had people take my drawings and post them elsewhere as their own, going so far as to make up little stories about how/when/why they drew them. Why these people try to enjoy pride and praise in something they had no hand in creating is beyond me.

What cracks me up is the fact that one person who stole my fan fiction actually copied my pre-chapter messages (I was posting the fanfic on a message board). He couldn't even make up his own. The funny thing is, some of these messages were replies to posters in my topic. They didn't even make sense in the context in which he used them. And nobody ever asked him what the heck he was talking about.

I have an idea: send him an e-mail with a link to this topic... An entire topic full of people insulting the plagiarist he really is, making fun of his (at best) tenuous grasp of proper word formation, and, of course, his continual lies to people pretending to be fans.

I've a strong hatred towards idiots and the truly incompetent, so this topic, in its entirety, is as close to joy as my jaded soul will ever hope to get. Let the degradation of the distained fool continue!

Will do. A few emails so far:

Haha. This guy can't possibly be 18 (which is what his myspace profile said)...though he does have a picture...which may or may not be him...

Well, whatever age he is, he's still an idiot.

Ask him if its true he ripped it off, if not, ask him if he can make an original remix... something that is like on the OCR front page...

Hey im Alex.. People call me trippa cause of my last name "Tripitiris" :) im in a band called "this way in" i sing and play guitar.. as well as that ive been skateboarding for 4 years now i also love making people laugh and want to be a Comadian.. Hmm what else i have a bed room with a single bed!! so a double bed would be a dream to have :o.. I hate bullys who think there top shit.. YES i am single but i aint looking for a girlfriend anytime soon for personal reasons :( but if u wanna talk to me boy or girl my msn is: final-._.-fantasy@hotmail.com

EDIT: He has a band. i an a retarded

I have an idea: send him an e-mail with a link to this topic... An entire topic full of people insulting the plagiarist he really is, making fun of his (at best) tenuous grasp of proper word formation, and, of course, his continual lies to people pretending to be fans.

Noo. We have to have fun with him before we let him in on everything. He doesn't suspect me yet.

Ahaha.

[flashback] Alex: people were spamming it alot, also saying it wasn't my peice of art :P [/flashback]

Me: Really? That sucks. Are you going to keep making stuff, though?

Alex: yeh :D for u, what song would u like hun?

xx

I think he has the hots for me...excellent.

Anyway, I shall now request something exactly like an OC ReMix. :3

Does anyone have any suggestions? I didn't see his profile before he deleted everything, so I don't know what he had up.

Couldn't resist jumping on the bandwagon, hope it gets some awesome results:

Date:Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:43:29 -0700 (PDT)

From:"Ocee Remiks" oceer33miks@yahoo.com <== Hope this isn't too direct

Subject:Sorry about the YouTube stuff, man.

To:final-._.-fantasy@hotmail.com

I heard from a friend of mine about these awesome songs he found on YouTube, that were taken down because abunch of posers were giving you shit. Damn, I never even got to hear any of it, and it sucks 'cause the guy I was talking about never lets me down on stuff like that. Forget about those jerks, man, stand up to those losers, I mean look at them! They're just wasting time giving shit to people like you who are putting their own hard-made, inspired art on the intenet for the world to enjoy! Artists like us... Er.. Well, maybe just you, but artists all the same need to stand up to this kind of stuff, otherwise, what has this world come to?... I probably screwed up my point, but you get it, right?

(Sorry for wasting your time with a long e-mail like this, but whenever shit like this happens, I can't help but get mad!)

Final Fantasy rocks!

~ Mikael Oceer

The signature name is there in hopes of dissolving doubt if he is somehow smart enough to see the relation between "Ocee Remiks" and "OCRemix"

If it doesn't work, then oh well.

Couldn't resist jumping on the bandwagon, hope it gets some awesome results:

Date:Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:43:29 -0700 (PDT)

From:"Ocee Remiks" oceer33miks@yahoo.com <== Hope this isn't too direct

Subject:Sorry about the YouTube stuff, man.

To:final-._.-fantasy@hotmail.com

I heard from a friend of mine about these awesome songs he found on YouTube, that were taken down because abunch of posers were giving you shit. Damn, I never even got to hear any of it, and it sucks 'cause the guy I was talking about never lets me down on stuff like that. Forget about those jerks, man, stand up to those losers, I mean look at them! They're just wasting time giving shit to people like you who are putting their own hard-made, inspired art on the intenet for the world to enjoy! Artists like us... Er.. Well, maybe just you, but artists all the same need to stand up to this kind of stuff, otherwise, what has this world come to?... I probably screwed up my point, but you get it, right?

(Sorry for wasting your time with a long e-mail like this, but whenever shit like this happens, I can't help but get mad!)

Final Fantasy rocks!

~ Mikael Oceer

The signature name is there in hopes of dissolving doubt if he is somehow smart enough to see the relation between "Ocee Remiks" and "OCRemix"

If it doesn't work, then oh well.

You couldn't possibly be more obvious.