Would You Like to Be in My Music Video?

Shael Riley

Yes you would.

PBC Productions is shooting a video for a song from an upcoming music project I'm working on with three other artists. If you would like to be in said video, show up and dance around and shit!

Where and when do you show up?

Here:

The corner of Plymouth and Washington street, in the neighborhood of Dumbo, in Brooklyn, New York, at noon, on Sunday August 26th.

The shoot will last for no more than an hour. PBC will, as I understand it, have people dancing, prancing, and generally fucking around for the camera, to be used in a sequence consisting of animated Top 8 windows on a MySpace-like website in the video.

Do you have questions? Ask them.

He didn't, he left the prepositions lower-case (like a good English grad).

Yes you would.

PBC Productions is shooting a video for a song from an upcoming music project I'm working on with three other artists. If you would like to be in said video, show up and dance around and shit!

Where and when do you show up?

Here:

The corner of Plymouth and Washington street, in the neighborhood of Dumbo, in Brooklyn, New York, at noon, on Sunday August 26th.

The shoot will last for no more than an hour. PBC will, as I understand it, have people dancing, prancing, and generally fucking around for the camera, to be used in a sequence consisting of animated Top 8 windows on a MySpace-like website in the video.

Man, I'm getting "Owners of Lonely Heart" flashbacks.