FAC - Fan Art Competition 14 : DONE

OceansAndrew

Whooo! I'm debating between realistic 3D or a painting. Any suggestions?
What kind of paint/style would you use? I'd really like to see a painting. Though either would be nice, as there haven't been many. As for source material suggestions... I'm still researching the game. :sad:

I might be up for this... it has been awhile since I opened photoshop though, anyways .. do I pm the work once its done to the host , or just post it in this thread...? is it oke for members to post maybe Thumbs or WIPs just for fun..*taunting*:P
You PM to the host, OA, when you're done. And as long as I've been checking out this competition people have been showing WIPs in the thread, so that should be cool too. Once again, Yay more peoples. 8)

i've started on my BG, I kindof like the idea I had last time of redrawing parts of the game itself, so it's going a top down style drawing; it's the area in chrono trigger where those bird throw rocks at you (getting the masamune? it's been so long im not sure)

http://oceansend.com/5502/2007/CTsketch.jpg

Whoa! :o That's pretty damn nice!

You could totally do an image I want! Do you take cash? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...