FAC - Fan Art Competition 14 : DONE

OceansAndrew

The contest ends at the END of today, right? I'm almost done my entry...

[Edit]

Damn, drawing Crono is a LOT harder than it looks - I've found new respect for the artists for Dragon Ball Z. I wonder how many man-hours it takes to make an entire episode? Regardless, my entry should be done in a couple hours. ...OA, you around?

Hope I'm not the only one who votes! ><

1st - LAOS

2nd - 2Radical

3rd - Rama

...or maybe I do because LAOS would probably choose a good theme...?

sorry dude' date=' you were the only one who voted.

I liked yours the best, btw.

[/quote']

:tomatoface:

Now I must hold LAOS captive until he chooses Star Tropics or Golden Sun for the next contest.

I'm ashamed to have not gotten anything in.. or at least have voted. My apologies. It turns out university is a bit more demanding than I had expected. :? Congratulations to LAOS... but I was never able to load the page on which your entry was hosted. Could LAOS - or anyone really - post the picture direct in the thread, or tell me perhaps why I can't load that page? I'd really like to see it. Thanks.

I'm ashamed to have not gotten anything in.. or at least have voted.

I got something in and voted, so I'm less ashamed. ... of self! OH AAAAGH that was awful, but it had to be done. The pun gas was building up in my system, I had to belch out a big one before it was too late. But you've got to admit, that was quite a PUNch line, no? Eh? EH!?? uhmm..... I'm so sorry :oops:

Oh yeah, here's LAOS's etch-a-sketch pic too. I took the liberty of shrinking/sharpening/contrast-adjusting/image-shacking it.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/784/robo2zc0.jpg

Fantasmagoric Etch-a-Sketch. Late grats, but better than never ;)

I know i totally forgot about this FAC with all the school projects. Again. Not even a doodle *sigh*

At this rate, i'm guessing Novemer will be skipped, or will there be something different?

Side topic : kinda sucks to see pratically no one enter. I don't get why though. You can't tell me with all the OCR goers, that the amount of artists nears 0%.

• 1 month later...

Bump.jpg

Yeeah, I know no one entered last month, and one person voted.... but really... can we have one more? Please? Please please?

PUHLEEZE?

Btw friendlyHunter, I forgot to thank you for posting the link to LAOS picture. So thank you.

And LAOS, kick ass picture.

Does this mean there wont be anymore Fanart contest? The contests were the reason why I came to OCremix. I would have entered something, but my schedule was overwhelming at the time, so I didn't have time to complete my entry. I was disappointed about it too, considering Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite games.

http://saladbowl.deviantart.com/art/Crono-64872257

Kudos to everyone who submitted their artwork and voted. I personally enjoyed friendlyHunter's submission for its humor.