FF7 project needs MIRRORS and SEEDERS.

zircon

The upcoming FF7 remix project requires mirrors, as well as people with fast (Cable/FIOS at a minimum) connections to help seed. Please contact me on AIM (silverfact99) or IRC (zircon - irc.enterthegame.com) if you can assist.

Thanks to everyone's generous offers, we're now set. I will contact you individually if we need help at the last minute.

What exactly is involved in seeding? Just turn the torrent on and let it go for uploading? My school will actually allow me to seed over their connection (which is maintained by Virginia Tech and FUCKING FAST), so if I'm at school I can be part of the seeding pool. Just let me know if that's workable or not.

Come to think of it, I can probably mirror too, depending on the amount of traffic. Someone would have to help me set it up, since I've never done it before.

for info i think my bandwith consumption was around 150 000 to 180 000Mb/ month with dsop. of course the more mirror the project have, the less bandwith will be used (in theory)