Garden Art

OverCoat

• 1 month later...

Hi, I come from the future to speak about my favorite numbers of the triangle alphabet.

6 - I love this. It's like some kind of decent into doom, with the creepy background sounds and haunting bassline. I feel like that area in The Labyrinth where the girl is falling down that endless pit and all the hands are trying to grab her. Maybe I feel like Farq when he made this - haha. The length and atmosphere at the end was also great, same with the nice break at around 3:10 - and how the chorus comes with a hanging delay at 4:30 with that newly introduced brass-like melody. Is this garden black with red candy and yellow sparks?

11 - Cool atmosphere at the start. The building up at around the 2-3 minute mark with the catchy drums gets me pumped every time, especially when the piano starts to enter - and gets even better when it makes it way to a new octave at around the 6 minute mark. I've always been a fan of songs that build up and last like this. It's like ascending into some mystical light.

12 - I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, THIS IS THE BEST GARDEN EVER!!!! SCREW YOU ALL!!! AHAHAHAH. I'm kind of reminded of something from the Aphex Twin - drukqs CD, or maybe ICBYD, I dunno... maybe I'm just a giant crackhead. In a way, I wish it was longer, but just using my REPEAT button works too. Peaceful and touching little track for me.

I'd write a review about the others, or do an extended version of #12 on my keyboard, but I have too much homework, so I'll just keep listening to these in the background instead! Yay. This paragraph looks really uneven on a 1280x800 screen in Firefox, so random text will be inserted here in this ugly textbox until it looks the way I

I'd tell you but then I'd have to k... load the project back up and see what I did.

It was pretty much just slow tempo+sample offset commands+bitcrusher+delay+bible black audio clips

Hoo jimmy...sounds like a lot of stuff that I won't be able to comprehend. BTW, you got a new album coming out for Auld Lane Sine? I already have mine finished lol...so anxious to have it submitted T_T

Everyone will hear it come January 1st :) I'm not releasing anything save one or two tracks until then either.

=/ I just don't think ppl respect my musical aptitude very much here. I don't think I'm very bad considering that I only starting making music about 4 1/2 months ago. I mean I didn't even know wtf 'offbeat' or 'tempo' meant back then. Sorry about the rambling, but the point I'm getting at is no one has the patience to want to hear my stuff :-(. January 1st is a long time /emokidcry.

11 - Cool atmosphere at the start. The building up at around the 2-3 minute mark with the catchy drums gets me pumped every time, especially when the piano starts to enter - and gets even better when it makes it way to a new octave at around the 6 minute mark. I've always been a fan of songs that build up and last like this. It's like ascending into some mystical light.

hey cool somebody liked my song

I'm glad you enjoyed it :D