*NO* Bubble Bobble 'Hexed'

djpretzel

First off, don't title your remixes like that. You may think it's neat - believe me, it's one of the most stupid-sounding and uncreative thing you could ever do.

Sadly, the rest of this mix doesn't show much more creativity or skill. It's got the same repetative drums, the same lead, and the same background instrument all the way through - and it does little to distinguish it from the original song.

NO

Wow. You guys are harsh. Leave that to me. But since you've already undermined my authority as the "bad cop" here, I'll have to be kind of nice.

No, I was going to be nice, but I can't

Well, ok, the title isn't THAT bad, and I wouldn't say "it's uncreative and not cute..." welll... it's not CUTE, but it's not godawful either. Anyway, about the song...

Why don't you just fade in all the parts one by one? Oh you did that? Great. And now why don't you put a stereotypical homemade techno beat behind it? Oh, you're one step ahead of me, it seems. Ok, now, just follow the song exactly as it is in the NFS file. Oh wow, glad I don't have to tell you to do that because once again you're too quick for me! And finally just end it. Ok. Good.

NO

DC