MEETUP: September 15th, San Francisco.

Smoke

So I'll be heading out to the US in less than two weeks for three weeks with a friend, taking a small tour of California along with a trip to Vegas. Mainly it'll be sightseeing and stuff, but it would also be cool to meet up with a bunch of OCR people if possible. I've already talked to a few people about it, and it seems that San Francisco could be a nice place to meet. I'll be there on the 14th and 15th.

Anyone want to come say hi? We can finalize the schedule(When, where and what) before I leave, but so far it's pretty open.

EDIT: Due to unfinalized schedule, here's the details.

Saturday, september 15th.

353 Jefferson Street, San Francisco.

Be there at 11 AM, look for the guy in the white OCR shirt.

A massive amount of video games and a board game that took an hour to teach all the rules. Sure.

Not saying we didn't do stuff that wasn't nerdy but I think that guy bringing that board game was enough.

There was many lulz being shared while that game was being played though by those of us not playing said board game.

THOSE were good times. Hell, awesome times.

No we should have the meetup in SoCal again so you all can meet just my needs. I missed the last meetup and I've been wanting another SoCal meetup...and I was JUST in San Francisco a few days ago. But whatever, I might be able to get out of the house this time and go.

No we should have the meetup in SoCal again so you all can meet just my needs. I missed the last meetup and I've been wanting another SoCal meetup...and I was JUST in San Francisco a few days ago. But whatever, I might be able to get out of the house this time and go.

no u

How 'bout y'all meet up a few hours east of San Fran. at the best lake in the country. Heh, heh.

Cute, but I can't stand the drive up to Lake Tahoe :<

tahoe is awesome. having lived in northern cali for most of my life, i know the value of tahoe... go up there to my bro's cabin all the time to party

as for the meetup... i might be able to make the trip up there although i'm pressed to stick to socal events due to my vicious schedule

however. keep us posted with your plans, good people

Well, place and time have been decided upon(Mainly due to the schedule being pretty much fixed, and me heading to the airport in like 3 hours)

Saturday, september 15th.

Be at 353 Jefferson Street around 11 AM and look for a guy in a white OCR shirt.